Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2005, 04:19 AM

Default Who is Charlie Murphy talking about?

In the Seasons 2 extras DVD of Chappelle's shoe, Charlie Murphy talks about a short, heavy black guy that used to work for his Brother Eddie, and he usues the name "Darryl" for him, but a couple of time he slips,(but they bleep it out) and it almost looks like he says "Cedric" the first time, but later when he says it, it appears to be one syllable, and looks to be saying the letter s at the beginning of it, but then a bit later, I can't quite be sure. I guess he could be saying Ced, and this guy may not be famous anyways, but does anyone know who this is he is talking about?
Old 07-16-2005, 04:56 AM

Default Re: Who is Charlie Murphy talking about?

[ QUOTE ]
In the Seasons 2 extras DVD of Chappelle's shoe, Charlie Murphy talks about a short, heavy black guy that used to work for his Brother Eddie, and he usues the name "Darryl" for him, but a couple of time he slips,(but they bleep it out) and it almost looks like he says "Cedric" the first time, but later when he says it, it appears to be one syllable, and looks to be saying the letter s at the beginning of it, but then a bit later, I can't quite be sure. I guess he could be saying Ced, and this guy may not be famous anyways, but does anyone know who this is he is talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]

no idea, and i'm guessing he's not famous. but its hilarious how charlie keeps saying his name, huh...

i love the phrase "warm his ribs up"....too funny