Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2005, 05:00 PM

Default Rakeback Question

First i need to say that i realize i'm an idiot for not having rakeback but it is something i only learned about from lurking at this site. Currently i mostly playon party and empire. Is there anyway to get rakeback if my account has already been opened and running for awhile.

Sorry if this has been asked before, i've searched the archives and couldn't find a definitive answer or solution.
Old 07-07-2005, 05:03 PM

Default Re: Rakeback Question

you cannot get rakeback on an existing account, you would have to open a new account to get rakeback.
Old 07-07-2005, 05:13 PM

can i close my existing account and then just open another one with a different alias?
Old 07-07-2005, 05:15 PM

Get rakeback with Multipoker, Intertops or Eurobet...they are all partyskins and fine (except Eurobet which is my main site and I [censored] hate it for SNGs).
Old 07-07-2005, 05:23 PM

i mostly play 55 SNG, how would you rate the volume at those other sites? I also thought i read somewhere that i would need to sign up from a different computer, is that true?
Old 07-07-2005, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Get rakeback with Multipoker, Intertops or Eurobet...they are all partyskins and fine (except Eurobet which is my main site and I [censored] hate it for SNGs).

[/ QUOTE ]

I play mine on eurobet, what exactly do you hate?

[ QUOTE ]
i mostly play 55 SNG, how would you rate the volume at those other sites? I also thought i read somewhere that i would need to sign up from a different computer, is that true?

[/ QUOTE ]

traffic is the same on all sites for sng's they are all on the party network
Old 07-07-2005, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I play mine on eurobet, what exactly do you hate?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

traffic is the same on all sites for sng's they are all on the party network

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that you have to manually import tournament summaries if you want to use pokertracker, and the fact that cashier is webbased, and, least importantly but most annoying, the fact that every time you leave it autoloads to the Eurobet homepage. This doesn't sound that annoying, but I multitable pokerroom 6-max and it uses the pokerroom window as the webpage, exiting you out of your game. V. annoying.
Old 07-07-2005, 08:14 PM

I'd say Empire is probably the best skin to get rakeback from since it's similar to Party, has some pretty good perks, and you could get a good rakeback % there. Personally, if I signed up with Eurobet and had to deal with their HH problem I'd pretty much kill myself because it's a pain in the butt for high-volume players.
Old 07-07-2005, 08:27 PM

Yea, I play like 50-100 SNGs a week and it drives me nuts. At this point I just use SNG tracker and go through my hand histories from there...
Old 07-07-2005, 08:50 PM

Can someone just tell me what affiliate to go with? I look through the classifieds and get lost/give up before I make a choice.

Oh, and usually when someone makes this request they say to go for a PM; I assume it's in the interest of keeping spam off the boards. So feel free to PM me if that's ok.