Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2005, 01:34 AM

Default my first post and a poker tracker question...

i been reading 2+2 for a while, i'm not much of a typer or a talker i listen(or read in this case). This site has help me so much after reading a few book and a lot of these posts, i'm starting to play winning SnG's i'm only playing 5& 10 dollar ones as my BR took a hit (had to pay car insurance) i usally play just 10's and 20 when i'm running good.

Now my question i just got poker tracker and when i look at my tournament summary its only showing the ones i have won something like:

$5 s&g no-limit 13 $78 $225 $147 188.46 100.00 10 1.77 3 10

i know i played more then 13 tourny's (i 2 table play about 20-30 a day about 25 since i got PT)i know i have a few 3'rds and my ROI can no way be 188.46%

i searched fourms and PT help i'm doing something wrong or missing something that my hands are not updating my not in the money games/my 3rd's ?

thank you and great site and when i buy my 3 screens 8 tabling the 215's you guys will be the first to be thanked [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2005, 10:04 AM

Default Re: my first post and a poker tracker question...

Request the tourney summaries at the end of each tourney. Then import them into PT. If you use a mail provider with POP access, you can automatically import the summaries into PT from the mail server.