Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2005, 01:18 PM

Default -Ev?

Chris Moneymaker is in town as part of the CC promotion of the APL. I actually went to check out one of the local bar events a few weeks back and just wondered why these people played this instead of playing for "real."

At any rate, he's in town making an appearance at the event tonite...don't know if I should head down with all the other wannabes or just stay home and grind it out at the 22s
Old 06-30-2005, 04:46 PM

Default Re: -Ev?

I take it everyone sticks to the glare of their computerized poker table screens and continues to rake it in then huh...LOL [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-30-2005, 05:13 PM

I hate when my friends ask me to play home games cus they last so long and are for so little money.

It is, however, all dead money

Same concept though
Old 06-30-2005, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate when my friends ask me to play home games cus they last so long and are for so little money.

It is, however, all dead money

Same concept though

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, same here, I hate home games now. I still love playing poker, but after grinding out games online for 20+ hours every week home games where I can't make much money aren't as much fun.
Old 06-30-2005, 05:29 PM

I saw Moneymaker when he was in Baton Rouge 3 days ago...check out my thread here. To sum it up though it was a pretty sad sight to see him reduced to that. Especially since every other big name is at the WSOP right now and he is stuck doing this promotion.

Just my $.02

AcidReign
Old 06-30-2005, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I saw Moneymaker when he was in Baton Rouge 3 days ago...check out my thread here. To sum it up though it was a pretty sad sight to see him reduced to that. Especially since every other big name is at the WSOP right now and he is stuck doing this promotion.

Just my $.02

AcidReign

[/ QUOTE ]

I did catch that thread....maybe I'll just drink [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]