Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2005, 09:43 AM

Default RAKEBACK ALERT

I hope that there isn't anybody here that is as lazy/stupid as YoursTruly and doesn't have a "rakeback" account.

I knew about rakeback for more than a year before I got off my ass & signed-up for one.... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]OMG [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]...It's just exactly like finding a couple "Bennies" lying in the street each week....If you don't have one; get one

P.S.: I doubt they're gonna last much longer

P.P.S.: this is not a troll/ad; I am not an affiliate [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-23-2005, 11:19 AM

Default Re: RAKEBACK ALERT

Not to hijack your thread, but I'll try asking here rather than starting a new one. Can anyone send me a PM with trustworthy places that have rakeback for party skins? I would especially like to get rakeback at Empire, PokerNow, intertops, or multibet. 25% or higher would be great. If you have some bonus code that will help you out for referring me, that's fine too. I don't mind helping you out as long as I get a good rakeback deal [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

From what I hear, I don't think I want to do eurobet because I'd like to get HH's.
Old 06-23-2005, 11:22 AM

As soon as rakeback ends on Party skins all my business is going to Pokerstars. Better software, same quality players in the games I play, better STT structures (I play turbos), better customer service, lower rake.
Old 06-23-2005, 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
From what I hear, I don't think I want to do eurobet because I'd like to get HH's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please explain. Eurobet is a Party skin. What's different?
Old 06-23-2005, 11:28 AM

Classifieds
Old 06-23-2005, 11:34 AM

I don't think rakeback will ever end. No reason for them to end it. They get constant business from people switching over from other sites. They only lose 20-30% of their rake. And as soon as they stop offering it some other site will pick up rakeback and take their business.
Old 06-23-2005, 11:36 AM

Yeah I know about those, but I'd rather get recommended to an affiliate by a regular on here. I figure I'll have a better chance of finding a reputable affiliate that way than by picking some random guy in the classifieds.
Old 06-23-2005, 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I hope that there isn't anybody here that is as lazy/stupid as YoursTruly and doesn't have a "rakeback" account.

I knew about rakeback for more than a year before I got off my ass & signed-up for one.... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]OMG [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]...It's just exactly like finding a couple "Bennies" lying in the street each week....If you don't have one; get one

P.S.: I doubt they're gonna last much longer

P.P.S.: this is not a troll/ad; I am not an affiliate [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

How did you go about getting rakeback if you already have an account? I have an account with Empire already but would like to get one with rakeback. Anyone have a way around it?
Old 06-23-2005, 11:46 AM

I heard that Party was going to start a rakeback program in coming months to get back business from their skins. I don't know any other details though.
Old 06-23-2005, 12:58 PM

where did you hear that?