Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Computer Technical Help
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2005, 01:38 AM

Default Can\'t watch the Cardplayer videos on Mozilla.

I just got a new computer this week. When I go to Cardplayer and click on one of the WSOP videos they're just a white box with a little green puzzle piece thing which says "click here to download plugin." On my old computer, they worked fine on Mozilla.

So I click it. Then a window pops up that says "no suitable plugins found." This window has a button that says "unknown plugin manual install." When I click it, it takes me to the MS website to download windows media player, which I already have.

There's also a link at the bottom of this popup window that says "find out more about plugins or manually find missing plugins." So I click that, and it takes me to a page to download macromedia flash player, macromedia shockwave player, Real player, Quicktime, and Java something. I downloaded and installed everything on that page, but the videos still don't work.

I went into IE and they worked fine. But I hate IE and don't want to use it if I don't have to.
Old 06-20-2005, 07:40 AM

Default Re: Can\'t watch the Cardplayer videos on Mozilla.

I assume you have the most recent version of firefox 1.0.4 I believe. I can run the videos find as long as I don't try to adjust the volume or other controls on the video console as then I still have audio but no video and have to exit that tab and reopen it to get it again. This sounds like some kind of extension problem and you could try the firefox forum for further answers.
Old 06-20-2005, 10:27 AM

Default Re: Can\'t watch the Cardplayer videos on Mozilla.

[ QUOTE ]
you could try the firefox forum for further answers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. The firefox forum is filled with very helpful info and people. I'd give that a try before wasting any more time troubleshooting. Good luck.