Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2005, 05:37 PM

Default HU Tourney Challengers: Per Scuba\'s Request

Scuba Chuck was not satisfied when I announced who would provide cocktail service for the upcoming Heads-Up tournament:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I have some serious breaking news.

My beautiful assistant Brynn has volunteered to serve as a scantily-clad cocktail waitress for the HU tourney.

Now I have to charge a house fee... but it will be worth it.

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

This post is useless without pictures.

Scuba

[/ QUOTE ]

The dude abides:

Old 06-16-2005, 05:40 PM

Default Re: HU Tourney Challengers: Per Scuba\'s Request

[censored], I just might make it in that case.

Any chance of you expanding the field for people that still won't know if they can make it for a while?

I'm probably not the person everyone's dying to see, but I know I'd have a hell of a time.
Old 06-16-2005, 06:09 PM

Too bad Yugo missed this post.
Old 06-16-2005, 06:15 PM

Is that shag carpet? What a great color of blue. Throw that in and I might play.
Old 06-16-2005, 06:19 PM

When's this shindig go down again? Hmmm, I just checked my calendar, I might be able to make it.
Old 06-16-2005, 06:42 PM

Well I'l be damned.

Probably divorced too.

Certainly looks like her, although she DOES have the kinda standard beautiful-blonde look, which is not an insult. This girl looks a bit taller though, but if you say it's her, I believe you.

Now, on to the story of the picture.....

P.S. When we get all the players down pat, I will set and book odds for all players involved, and depending on volume, may take bets from outside players too. I'll try to set up some prop bets also.

Prop bet #1. Chance that Raptor can get through a match without saying, "Ship it, Batch": 473-1

Prop bet #2. Chance that Irieguy will get through a match without consuming at least 1 Heinekin: 276-1

Prop bet #3. Chance that Johnnybeef will spend more on Pants and panties (CH2) than poker: 1-3

Prop bet #4. Chance that Daliman wil get through the weekend without whining about a bad beat or 3: 980607.6-1

Prop bet #5. Chance that one of his competitors will get lost in Zen's dreamy eyes: 2-5

Prop bet #6. Chance that Usher OR Raptor will NOT swing 4 figures on an hourly basis while awake and NOT in a strip club: 30-1

Prop bet #7 Chance that if I have a late afternoon match with Skipperbob that I will drag it out as long as possible so he either turns into a pumpkin or bursts into flame, Dracula-style: 1-10
Old 06-16-2005, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well I'l be damned.

Probably divorced too.

Certainly look slike her, although she DOES have the kinda standard beautiful-blonde look, which is not an insult. This girl looks a bit taller though, but if you say it's her, I believe you.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah it does kinda look like her. but it isnt, there arent any tattoos.
Old 06-16-2005, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well I'l be damned.

Probably divorced too.

Certainly look slike her, although she DOES have the kinda standard beautiful-blonde look, which is not an insult. This girl looks a bit taller though, but if you say it's her, I believe you.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah it does kinda look like her. but it isnt, there arent any tattoos.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could be from before. This girl looks a bit skinnier too, so mebbe from a few years ago.

Not that Brynn is heavy AT ALL. It's just this girl is near anorexic, and Brynn is quite buxom. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-16-2005, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well I'l be damned.

Probably divorced too.

Certainly looks like her, although she DOES have the kinda standard beautiful-blonde look, which is not an insult. This girl looks a bit taller though, but if you say it's her, I believe you.

P.S. When we get all the players down pat, I will set and book odds for all players involved, and depending on volume, may take bets from outside players too. I'll try to set up some prop bets also.

Prop bet #1. Chance that yugo can get through a match without saying, "Ship it, Batch": 473-1

Prop bet #2. Chance that Irieguy will get through a match without consuming at least 1 Heinekin: 276-1

Prop bet #3. Chance that Johnnybeef will spend more on Pants and panties (CH2) than poker: 1-3

Prop bet #4. Chance that Daliman wil get through the weekend without whining about a bad beat or 3: 980607.6-1

Prop bet #5. Chance that one of his competitors will get lost in Zen's dreamy eyes: 2-5

Prop bet #6. Chance that Usher OR Raptor will NOT swing 4 figures on an hourly basis while awake and NOT in a strip club: 30-1

Prop bet #7 Chance that if I have a late afternoon match with Skipperbob that I will drag it out as long as possible so he either turns into a pumpkin or bursts into flame, Dracula-style: 1-10

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp
Old 06-16-2005, 07:32 PM

cmon irie, we all know thats not brynne. if it was, i would have payed her for lap dances instead of them skrippaz at the ch2. holla