Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2005, 12:52 AM

Default Is this a set-up by a slut?

I am in the checkout line at Walmart, and I am approached by a familiar girl.

She is a girl I knew from high school. I had always assumed that she has a crush on me, but was very involved with another guy. I have firsthand knowledge that she is a slut.

She starts the conversation with hello, etc, and asks me if I'm going out tonight, or if there are any parties I know of. I answer no to both questions, and she says that she needs to talk to me anyway.

We step outside, and the first thing she says is, "Me and Cody broke up." I was pretty shocked considering for the last two years these two have been joined at the hip. She continues with, "You know how a breakup is, you just wanna [censored] everything around you" and "I'm meeting someone else tonight, or else I would go home with you."

I'm pretty flabbergasted at this point, mostly due to the fact that no girl has ever come on this strong to me before, and since I don't have my phone she settles for me giving her my number.

Now you may be thinking, "Brad, wtf, this is the most pointless post ever," but you don't know why this is all so interesting. Her ex-boyfriend is a year older than me, and goes to Illinois State here in town. I go to Bradley, which is about 40 miles away. Next fall, she is going to Bradley.

I am pretty sure her boyfriend hates me very much for this, because I think he has also sensed that she has always had a crush on me. As I was giving her my phone number, I had the sneaking suspiscion that I was being set up, and that if I tried anything her boyfriend was going to majorly kick my ass.

I am sure that I am stronger than he is, however he is taller and knows martial arts. I think he could beat me up. I have no idea what to do. Should I hit it now, or wait until the fall when her boyfriend is out of sight?

She made it a point that I know that she does not cheat on boyfriends.
Old 06-05-2005, 12:56 AM

Default Re: Is this a set-up by a slut?

I really doubt you are being set up, unless you know of a reason for the girl to dislike you (like you cheated on her friend or something).

I've had friends of mine basically do this. Not necessarily THAT direct about it, but close.

Hit it.
Old 06-05-2005, 12:59 AM

Find an old man from Okinawa who will teach you karate through a mysterious method that involves you painting his fence and waxing his antique cars.

You will then be able to beat her boyfriend in a martial arts duel and hit it at will.
Old 06-05-2005, 01:00 AM

Hit it. Paranoia. She is not involved in any sort of set-up and this is ridiculous. He might want to kick your ass afterwards if he finds out anyway but who cares? Just avoid him.

stick it in her pooper tomorrow night

[ QUOTE ]

Hit it.

[/ QUOTE ]

good advice

[ QUOTE ]
I have firsthand knowledge that she is a slut.

[/ QUOTE ]

might consider triple bagging it
Old 06-05-2005, 01:06 AM

Sounds like a crazy attention whore to me.

My spot read is +PV but seriously -EV.

NT
Old 06-05-2005, 01:34 AM

Don't call her a slut anymore. If she is nice and fat I hit it for sure.

Why are you afraid of getting your ass kicked? She is either ugly or you are getting laid way to often. If you are thinking of waiting for the bf to be gone you are kidding yourself. This chick will have a bf by next week.

So decide if you like her. If you do stop calling her a slut even in your head. As you can't respect someone you call that. And girls that put out are the coolest imo they live life to the fullest. Your no saint either from what you have said in the past. Girls can be cool and have fun also without being sluts. Wrap it as always though. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-05-2005, 01:37 AM

dude ill come out there and watch your back. now go bang this chick.
Old 06-05-2005, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And girls that put out are the coolest imo they live life to the fullest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this. Calling her a slut isn't meant really as disrespect; just that she gets with a lot of guys. Not a big deal.

I forgot to say, I am not looking for a relationship. Simply a [censored]-buddy.