Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2005, 09:48 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.
Default eww.

i was just snacking and went to brush my teeth.

i have a sonicare tooth brush, and also regular one for when i'm too lazy to use the sonicare (for quick brushing during the day). my regular tooth brush looks pretty much like my boyfriends tooth brush, color might be slightly different, and my bristles are more worn.
so i grabbed the manual toothbrush, and after brushing a minute, i think to myself "wait , something doesn't seem right." and i realize i was brushing my teeth with my boyfriends tooth brush. EWWWWWWwwwwww!!!!!!! gross gross gross !!!!!!!!!

he came home not long after, i was still kind of laughing to myself about it, and how i would tell him. i finally spit it out between the laughter to let him know. the idea of it was funny to me (yeah, i'm very easily amused). and i make it even funnier to myself by laughing because i have a hard time talking when i laugh. which only made it harder to just say it.

anyway, i after i told him, i apologized. and then i realized that was a stupid thing to apologize for, since i'm the one who was grossified here.!

so i told him he needs to brush with it at least once so i'm not the only one who suffers from this mix up (i didn't actually want/expect him to do this).

he just said "well i'll be grossified (apparently we like making up words) tonight." and i'm like , what do you mean ? and he said "i have to brush my teeth before i go to bed."

haha, he's going to use it anyway.

i guess it's not the grossest thing that could happen, but it's pretty disgusting to think about. i'm usually so careful about that too. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-01-2005, 09:50 PM

Default Re: eww.

What. The. Hell. You used your boyfriend's tooth brush? Um, have you ever kissed him before? I don't get what's so disgusting? Unless he has cooties you'll be safe. Or unless he uses his brush on his butthole.
Old 06-01-2005, 09:51 PM

I can't comprehend how this is gross.

Anyways, I was so positive that you were going to say that there was semen in your toothbrush for some odd reason, I don't know why, perhaps because that could justify the "eww" and "gross gross gross." lol
Old 06-01-2005, 09:54 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 06-01-2005, 09:54 PM

Not gross at all. But, the use of grossified saves this post.
Old 06-01-2005, 09:55 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

well, it's pretty gross to me!!
kissing is different than brushing with someone elses toothbrush, to me. then again when we kiss i don't normally floss for him with my tongue.
Old 06-01-2005, 10:19 PM

Gorie, I like you. You had some really good responses in the several other thread. I seriously hope you're trying to be cute. If you are being serious, please lie to me and tell me that you're joking.
Old 06-01-2005, 10:19 PM

If you really want to grossify him, use it after you give him oral sex.
Old 06-01-2005, 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Gorie, I like you. You had some really good responses in the several other thread. I seriously hope you're trying to be cute. If you are being serious, please lie to me and tell me that you're joking.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you on this one Wacki, this is quite disappointing on a number of levels.
Old 06-01-2005, 10:24 PM

gorie, you very cool in my book

however, this post is kind of dumb to the point where it annoys me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I mean, you're only using his toothbrush

still got nothin but love though