Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2005, 04:33 AM

Default Who has had anal sex before?

So I see "put it in her pooper" in every second thread these days. Who here has actually had anal sex before?

I have never done it, and have somewhat mixed feelings towards what I would do if the opportunity arose. Something about sticking my penis in a hole filled with feces disturbs me. I would never even consider it without a condom. I am also one of those people who gets pleasure knowing that the person I am with is also getting pleasure. As far as I know, most girls do not get off from anal sex.

So for those of you who have done it, was it really all that great? How does it compare to vaginal sex? Is it actually much more enjoyable for you, or is it really just something for your ego?
Old 05-25-2005, 04:34 AM

Default Re: Who has had anal sex before?

BigSteve has
Old 05-25-2005, 04:34 AM

I would wager decent money that 80% of OOTers who recommend this have never done it; at least 45% have never stuck it in a vagina either.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So for those of you who have done it, was it really all that great? How does it compare to vaginal sex? Is it actually much more enjoyable for you, or is it really just something for your ego?

[/ QUOTE ]All of the above. It's much tighter. I wouldn't recommend doing it to a girl you're in a serious relationship with though, because you'll have to pay for it one way or another.

Ah, this reminds me of a time my ex drunkenly yelled at me at a party "what, so you can stick it in my ass again?"

That was awesome.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As far as I know, most girls do not get off from anal sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should really get out more. About half of the girls I have been with, they had no intrest (they usually bring it up)...the other half were either very curious or really into it. My last 3 gfs, including the current one are very much into it, they really do like it and say it feels awesome. Dont know it depends on the girl and her preferences.

The girls that I have been with that are into it say they used to think they would never be into that sort of thing, then they tried it one day, found out they like it.

As far as how it feels, its different, I like it. But usually only if she is into it. Plus its nice to have something else to throw in the mix when u get to messing around.

Its also much better if they are into being clean and take care of themselves. It would be a huge turn off if she was unkempt.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Its also much better if they are into being clean and take care of themselves. It would be a huge turn off if she was unkempt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um...isn't this true in general?

And I have.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]All of the above. It's much tighter. I wouldn't recommend doing it to a girl you're in a serious relationship with though, because you'll have to pay for it one way or another.

Ah, this reminds me of a time my ex drunkenly yelled at me at a party "what, so you can stick it in my ass again?"

That was awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is that paying for it? I would have got a huge kick out of it if that happened to me. She likely embarassed herself pretty badly, and every guy at the party probably looked up to you for a minute.

[ QUOTE ]

That was awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. That is awesome.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:44 AM

Yes, that moment was cool, but I paid in other ways. It didn't help that her friends were very sheltered, and after she told them they came to the conclusion I might be gay.
Old 05-25-2005, 04:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As far as I know, most girls do not get off from anal sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should really get out more. About half of the girls I have been with, they had no intrest (they usually bring it up)...the other half were either very curious or really into it. My last 3 gfs, including the current one are very much into it, they really do like it and say it feels awesome. Dont know it depends on the girl and her preferences.

The girls that I have been with that are into it say they used to think they would never be into that sort of thing, then they tried it one day, found out they like it.

As far as how it feels, its different, I like it. But usually only if she is into it. Plus its nice to have something else to throw in the mix when u get to messing around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything he said (well apart from his 3 ex gf's I have not been near their poopers).