Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2005, 02:14 PM

Default Antonio the magician is my hero, i wish i can grow up to be like him

feature in ALL-IN magazine

http://www.allinmagazine.com/article...;idMagazine=29

thanks antonio for tips on how to go nightclubbing...

"There's a long line of rockstars-in-their-minds at the door, waiting behind the proverbial velvet rope, hoping to get in, hoping that their Scarface Tony Montana (boys) or Paris Hilton (girls) look will get them the green light from Cory and his men at the door. We don't wait of course. We've booked a table with bottle service. So we pass under the jealous gaze of the rope riders and slide inside. Poor rubes, they'll waste their night on the rope line, hoping just to pay the $20 "official" cover, and turtle into the club if they get the chance."

wow I WISH I WAS COOL LIKE ANTONIO AND GET FIRST DIBS TO THE CLUB cuz' I'm A CELEBRITY

"DJ AM is spinning the steel wheels. He's flown in from LA specially for this gig and right now he's chilling the crowd with some smooth dub house but later he'll have everyone bouncing to his beat like puppets on a string. Props to the man, when he gets workin', he's Pavlov and we're his dogs. "

SWEET you a PSYCHOLOGIST NOW?!

"The night ripens. Some petite betties from Canada drift over, shyly orbiting our booth, looking for a way to break the ice. Silly betties, just being them is all the icebreaking they need. But we know what they're thinking – have they seen us on TV or what? To help them out, I give them my trademark "Antonio wave," and they break out into squeals of laughter. "I knew it!" shrieks one. "I knew it was him!"'

wow i didn't know the wave can get you chicks...SHIIT i'm gonna do that now!!

"Celebrity has its privileges."

you're a celebrity? damn i want to masturbate in you..

that's it..i'm dedicating my life to being "The Magician"...[censored] i am so cool...I AM COOL AND YOU ARE NOT! EAT IT! I also do the WAVE!! i get chicks too!!
Old 05-15-2005, 02:18 PM

Default Re: Antonio the magician is my hero, i wish i can grow up to be like h

Someone sounds bitter about having to spend all night waiting in line to get into the club.
Old 05-15-2005, 02:36 PM

You beat me to it. That was a thing of beauty my friend. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2005, 02:50 PM

Default Re: Antonio the magician is my hero, i wish i can grow up to be like him

im going to save up all my testosterone, and then thn grow a little goatee just like antonio. iv'e always thought that it is ironic that he has a goatee, and his nanme is antonio. if there was any name accociated with goatee's, it would be antonio. or mabye 'fernando'.
Old 05-15-2005, 03:04 PM

As soon as his B movie actress girlfriend realizes what a tool he is and dumps him and he blows through his bankroll, he'll be back to standing in line at the Have a Nice Day cafes.
Old 05-15-2005, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As soon as his B movie actress girlfriend realizes what a tool he is and dumps him and he blows through his bankroll, he'll be back to standing in line at the Have a Nice Day cafes.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's the one with jennifer tilly?
i thought it his friend phil laak the UNABOMBER

the point of the thread is how some or maybe most poker players..especially the ones who make it on tv become really full of themselves. like danny negronu said.."we're just poker players.."
it seems like the young upstarts who make it on tv....walk around like they deserve a cookie and demand an autograph.
i think most need a reality check...you're not a "real" celebrity..you're not like michael jordan, tiger woods, etc. you're just an effing poker player...and that's it.

antonio was just some joe shmo who was studying engineering in college...probably not getting any chicks. now with all this sudden fame i guess it's normal to start acting like a braggadocio.
Old 05-15-2005, 04:46 PM

Phil Laak is dating Jennifer Tilly, who by the way is so friggin' old. I think Antonio is dating Shannon Elizabeth, though I'm not 100% sure.

Nope, I looked it up on google, they're just good "friends". [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2005, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Antonio the magician is my hero, i wish i can grow up to be like him

[ QUOTE ]
feature in ALL-IN magazine

http://www.allinmagazine.com/article...;idMagazine=29

thanks antonio for tips on how to go nightclubbing...

"There's a long line of rockstars-in-their-minds at the door, waiting behind the proverbial velvet rope, hoping to get in, hoping that their Scarface Tony Montana (boys) or Paris Hilton (girls) look will get them the green light from Cory and his men at the door. We don't wait of course. We've booked a table with bottle service. So we pass under the jealous gaze of the rope riders and slide inside. Poor rubes, they'll waste their night on the rope line, hoping just to pay the $20 "official" cover, and turtle into the club if they get the chance."

wow I WISH I WAS COOL LIKE ANTONIO AND GET FIRST DIBS TO THE CLUB cuz' I'm A CELEBRITY

"DJ AM is spinning the steel wheels. He's flown in from LA specially for this gig and right now he's chilling the crowd with some smooth dub house but later he'll have everyone bouncing to his beat like puppets on a string. Props to the man, when he gets workin', he's Pavlov and we're his dogs. "

SWEET you a PSYCHOLOGIST NOW?!

"The night ripens. Some petite betties from Canada drift over, shyly orbiting our booth, looking for a way to break the ice. Silly betties, just being them is all the icebreaking they need. But we know what they're thinking – have they seen us on TV or what? To help them out, I give them my trademark "Antonio wave," and they break out into squeals of laughter. "I knew it!" shrieks one. "I knew it was him!"'

"Celebrity has its privileges."

you're a celebrity? damn i want to masturbate in you..

that's it..i'm dedicating my life to being "The Magician"...[censored] i am so cool...I AM COOL AND YOU ARE NOT! EAT IT! I also do the WAVE!! i get chicks too!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

This is honestly the funniest post I have read on the 2+2 forum, and that is saying alot.

P.S. This may sound like I am being sarcastic, but I swear to you I am dead serious. I was busting out laughing when I read this post.
Old 05-15-2005, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I especially can NOT believe he did this.

I think "the Wave" = NO GAME
Old 05-15-2005, 05:01 PM

its because hes a douchebag.