Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: 3rdEye
y 18 12.00%
n 64 42.67%
o 68 45.33%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2005, 06:22 PM

Default Willing to review HH\'s for Free?

I have been thinking about this a lot lately. Since there are so many people on this forum that are virtual textbooks when it comes to SNG's I think the players that need help should know who is willing to review HH's with them. I know there are a lot of people who would be willing but don’t have enough time so if anyone is free to review HH’s over the summer just reply to this thread.

Zack(me):

I am not going to be playing a lot of poker this summer because of how my first year in college went(baaddd). This summer the only things I will be doing is working part time at a Vet hospital and training for collegiate cross country so I will have a lot of spare time on my hands.
I would be very willing to look over complete HH's with fellow 2+2ers. I think communicating with other posters about HH's is invaluable because it is extremely helpful to both people. I know I am not very experienced compared to others but I would still be willing.
Lately there have been many people looking over my HH's and I have also been looking over other players HH's. It has been very helpful to notice flaws in strategy and also strengths in game play.

Thanks,

ZebraAss
Old 05-13-2005, 06:25 PM

Default Re: Willing to review HH\'s for Free?

One thing to note here is that there are those of us who are not walking textbooks on SNGs but would still like to do some peer evaluation and trade hand histories to improve our own game through review.

uhm, yes. i am one of those people.
Old 05-13-2005, 06:32 PM

Yeah, I'd like to do that. I've been thinking about pm:ing some people about it but been unsure about what kind of replies I would get.
Old 05-13-2005, 06:33 PM

That is exactly why I made this thread.

I think there are a few people who talk a lot together and a lot of people who dont talk at all.

--People need connections.
Old 05-13-2005, 06:45 PM

I answered because I wanted to see the results. I said Yes, but really meant, 'buh, maybe'.
Old 05-13-2005, 06:48 PM

i think i might be one of those people.. i have been thinking about the advice that microbet and those guys are giving on my posts. i dont think i could help anyone with their hand history IDK.. but i would try to help

hey we could review HH on aim or msn.. just an idea
Old 05-13-2005, 07:21 PM

i would really like to do this, i have a TON of free time during the day, because i play at night. Anyone at the $33 to $55 wanna trad w/ me, i'd be more than happy to do so. Shoot me a PM or AIM me at GanJAthar
Old 05-13-2005, 07:23 PM

i'd like to have some hh's reviewed and i'd also be willing to review myself. please pm me about this.
Old 05-13-2005, 11:45 PM

...come on, people.(Semi-bump)
Old 05-14-2005, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i dont think i could help anyone with their hand history IDK.. but i would try to help

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, me neither, but i think it's immensely helpful for me to take a stab at reviewing somebody's, get corrected by a more experienced player, etc.

I guess i'm not seeing the need to do this as a private thing (via PM, IM, whatever) as opposed to doing it in public on 2+2. Tell me what i'm missing here.

Of course if you're just making a pact to post X hands per unit of time for others to review and promising to review Y of their hands, well, that can only be a good thing.