Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2005, 07:37 AM

Default My empire account is closed poker challenge

As my empire account is closed, putting me out of action for the time being, I decided to log onto to pacific where I found $0.50. The plan starting at the $2NL tables, work my way all the up to the $500tables or go broke.

Ill update my progress as relevant events unfold.
Old 05-12-2005, 07:49 AM

Default Re: My empire account is closed poker challenge

Update 1

After 10 hands I am at 0.52. This is [censored] stupid, Im going to play hotshots fore
Old 05-12-2005, 10:43 AM

A few months back Pacific sent me a letter claiming to have dropped $10 into my account there. I hadn't played there for well over a year and had tossed other letters from them without opening them.

So one day while at the office I decide to reinstall Pacific and burn a few hands when things were slow here. Playing the lowest limits I quickly became tired of the screen popping up so I decided to play NL and wait for the "nuts". I got lucky with a couple Axs limps and hit it nicely. Was up $30 quickly then took a few hits. NL isn't my game so I went to the 1/2 tables with the idea of building it to $100 and then hit the 2/4 tables. Right now I"m at $268.00. I figured it would be a good way to ram and jam and if I lose it's only $10.

Good luck to you... May your pots be huge and your cards live! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 05-12-2005, 10:48 AM

Hahahahaha you already quit.

I read this thread when I woke up today and thought "Wow, that sounds so boring."
Old 05-12-2005, 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

So one day while at the office I decide to reinstall Pacific and burn a few hands when things were slow here. Playing the lowest limits I quickly became tired of the screen popping up so I decided to play NL and wait for the "nuts". I got lucky with a couple Axs limps and hit it nicely. Was up $30 quickly then took a few hits. NL isn't my game so I went to the 1/2 tables with the idea of building it to $100 and then hit the 2/4 tables. Right now I"m at $268.00. I figured it would be a good way to ram and jam and if I lose it's only $10.

[/ QUOTE ]

Faulty logic.
Old 05-12-2005, 11:56 AM

Definitely faulty logic. That $268 belongs to you, not the house. Don't be foolish -- play wisely.
Old 05-13-2005, 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Definitely faulty logic. That $268 belongs to you, not the house. Don't be foolish -- play wisely.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh, I think he's talking about your opportunity cost of missing playing real games and screwing around playing .01/.02NL instead.

Dan