Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2005, 02:25 AM

Default Paradise

You can't import observed hand histories from them can you?
Old 05-08-2005, 02:33 AM

Default Re: Paradise

its like absolute, you gotta email request i think.
Old 05-08-2005, 02:33 AM

Yes you can. But the problem with Paradise that I find really annoying is that every time you switch to a new table it counts as a hand played. If you go and sit it will say "hands played 1" this is not a problem because you can hit reset and put it back to zero. But it does become a problem when the table breaks up and you move to another one and it gives you credit for a hand you didn't even play.

This no doubt would fuk up PT stats. Has anyone else noticed this at Paradise. It really pisses me off.
Old 05-08-2005, 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes you can. But the problem with Paradise that I find really annoying is that every time you switch to a new table it counts as a hand played. If you go and sit it will say "hands played 1" this is not a problem because you can hit reset and put it back to zero. But it does become a problem when the table breaks up and you move to another one and it gives you credit for a hand you didn't even play.

This no doubt would fuk up PT stats. Has anyone else noticed this at Paradise. It really pisses me off.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup, but what that means...either i've played less hands than PT has or my 7BB/100 is too low [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2005, 11:05 AM

Is there anyway you can e-mail paradise and just request all your hand histories for the week or something? would be much easier, i try the auto e-mail from PT but somehow I getting wrong results displaying in my PT and sometimes I just forget to click on autosend.
Old 05-08-2005, 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there anyway you can e-mail paradise and just request all your hand histories for the week or something? would be much easier, i try the auto e-mail from PT but somehow I getting wrong results displaying in my PT and sometimes I just forget to click on autosend.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just manually request them after 70-80 hands. But I only one-table, so that makes me reach that mark much more slowly.
Old 05-08-2005, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no you can't. you have to request it at max 100 hand intervals. if you forget and go over 100, the difference is lost.
Old 05-08-2005, 12:10 PM

What a pain in the a$$, they need to get hip with the automatic hand histories like party.
Old 05-08-2005, 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What a pain in the a$$, they need to get hip with the automatic hand histories like party.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not like it's super difficult, every few orbits, to simply click the dealer, click the hand histories button, and request x number of hands.
Old 05-08-2005, 12:26 PM

PT can auto-request HHs from Paradise. I just set it to request 100 hands every 30 mins, which is plenty even if I'm playing 3 tables there.