Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2005, 11:14 AM

Default Aye caramba! Data entry(no content)

I play on Eurobet mostly, so the SNG info I get is very unreliable. I'm not relying on Pokertracker therefore, and so it's manual data entry for me. I decided to try using Hood's SNG tracker. It's a very clean, simple interface, which I like a lot. You can auto-import, but with Eurobet, there's not much point.

But oh boy, entering the 400-ish SNG results I have from my notes is gonna be slow going.

It's a nice program, though. I hope it keeps on developing, etc. There's a lot to be said for simplicity. Once I get caught up, entering the info on the fly as I play should be easy.

I get a kick out of the graphs, and figures like how often I got into the money from the bubble. Wish there were more goodies like that.

Anyway, please weep for me. This is gonna take a helluva long time. Not that it's not my fault for waiting this long to start. :P

Here's the URL, for anybody else interested in a really clean, easy recordkeeping solution:

http://sng.pokercomment.com/