Middle of the road
Old 04-14-2005, 02:13 PM

Default Re: questions for posters in this forum

[ QUOTE ]
No
Never
Middle of the road

[/ QUOTE ]

Middle of the road? You have got to be kidding me. That;s the problem with leftists, they think most people think like then. If thats the case, why have they been losing consistently at the polls for over a decade?

You and your ilk are out of touch with the mainstream. Your ideas are antiquated (sp) and have been proven wrong just about EVERY time they are tried.

For you to sit here and claim that you are middle of the road is more idiotic than anything I have ever reactionarily posted on this forum.

My God have mercy on your soul.
Old 04-14-2005, 02:18 PM

I am middle of the road. The problem is that the political center has moved so far to the right, that anyone to the left of Reagan is assumed to be a liberal.

[ QUOTE ]
My God have mercy on your soul.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell "your" God thanks for me.
Old 04-14-2005, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am middle of the road. The problem is that the political center has moved so far to the right

[/ QUOTE ]

Your ability to contradict yourself so quickly is amazing.
Old 04-14-2005, 04:24 PM

the questin was pretty clear, compare to american standards where do you stand. if you consider yourself center and everyone else in america is on the right, then by american standards you are on the left
Old 04-14-2005, 02:34 PM

Its weird to see jax making unsupported vague generalizations. Then, after saying nothing material, asks God to have mercy on their souls.

"That;s the problem with leftists, they think most people think like then." It would be interesting to compare what positions leftists take and see how 'most people' feel about them, but Jax doesn't list any. So unlike him.

"If thats the case, why have they been losing consistently at the polls for over a decade?" On many issues, the left wins in polls. Jax makes a common logical error of confusing the results of a Presidential Election as a reflection of all issues. But then, Jax is a clown.

"You and your ilk are out of touch with the mainstream." Like... wanting cheap access to pharmaceuticals, protection of the environment, better education, protection of civil rights, affordable healthcare.... the mainstream just despises this stuff. They're so out of touch.

"Your ideas are antiquated (sp) and have been proven wrong just about EVERY time they are tried." Weird... another trite rhetorical slogan that says absolutely nothing. And this coming from Jax??!! Shocking. Notice the ideas he listed and how they've been proven wrong.

"For you to sit here and claim that you are middle of the road is more idiotic than anything I have ever reactionarily posted on this forum." In the short time I've been reading Jax, I don't know that anyone is going to believe this.

"My God have mercy on your soul." Does Jax have his own God?
Old 04-14-2005, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Like... wanting cheap access to pharmaceuticals, protection of the environment, better education, protection of civil rights, affordable healthcare....

[/ QUOTE ]

OMGawd. You must be a commie! Don't you know that the free market will take care of it?
Old 04-14-2005, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Like... wanting cheap access to pharmaceuticals, protection of the environment, better education, protection of civil rights, affordable healthcare....

[/ QUOTE ]

OMGawd. You must be a commie! Don't you know that the free market will take care of it?

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you claim that Conservatives dont want people to have these things? I think you are an idiot if you believe that. The DIFFERENCE is in HOW TO GO ABOUT DOING it. I don't believe the government should be paying for it, I think people should be paying for it. I don't think the government should be responsible for health care, education, and many of the other social programs that it is into. I think PEOPLE SHOULD TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES.
Old 04-14-2005, 02:42 PM

more trolls...