Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2005, 10:22 PM

Default Scary email my buddy got.

Ok, so my friend moved out of town a couple months ago, and put up a personal ad. He's gotten some good responses, and went out with a few girls. A girl he met recently, after what I believe is their second date sent him the following email, which he forwarded to me for comment;

[ QUOTE ]
Oh My God! I don't know where to begin . . . Last night was so wonderful in so many ways. I loved every single minute of the time we spent together. Looking through your albums was a great flashback, the movie was hilarious and the cuddling was so comforting and comfortable. The lovemaking - there are no words to describe that! And I meant what I said about it too. It was the ABSOLUTE best! You are perfect. You have no idea how awesome it felt to feel wanted. I love kissing you - I could kiss you for hours, you are an awesome kisser and please don't shave your goatee, it is soooo sexy. You are so wonderful and you made me feel so wonderful, exhilarated and so much like a woman. I love feeling your arms around me and having you inside me . . . I loved sleeping next to you, feeling and hearing you breathe. I love your taste and your smell. Your ex was a fool - seriously. If you were mine I would never let you go and I would be so good to you - I would make you so happy and I would give 110% of myself to you. She was a very lucky girl. I honestly miss you right now. XXXXXX, I don't know what the future holds, but I do know that right now I don't give a damn about seeing anyone else, I have no desire to and I'm not asking you for anything, but I am cancelling my personals ad for now. I can't see anyone else with the feelings I'm feeling for you. I know what I'm feeling is real. I'm not asking you to not see anyone else, I would never do that . . . I have no right to. The thought of another girl being in your arms does make me feel a twinge of jealousy, but not in some psycho way, just the normal way when you care about someone. I could cry right now because I never thought I'd ever be able to feel this way again, and I just saw you for the first time Saturday, it's almost scary. I swear I can't explain it, I just feel so connected to you. I feel like we share so many of the same interests and like so many of the same things and that we understand each other so well. I feel so comfortable with you. I can't stop thinking about you and I am willing to wait for you however long it takes, how ever much time you need to date or see whoever you need to. If you decide you want me, I would love to see where it goes and if you decide that I'm not right for you or if you meet someone else and your feelings for them are stronger, I will wish you well and I will not bother you anymore. But please know that I would be so good to you - I would never take you for granted and I would always be there for you, and I would ALWAYS be totally faithful and completely yours. I have honestly never felt so strongly about anyone in this short of time before, I feel kind of funny even telling you all of this, but it is coming straight from my heart. I know like you said the other night, one day at a time. But I do hope there is an "us" in the future and I want to do so many things with you.
I hope you aren't too tired today and that you're having a good day. Anytime you want company let me know - I promise not to keep you up late ever again [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
(Unless you just beg me too, lol) I'd drive up there just to see you for an hour or two. I'd love to spend a whole weekend together sometime, that would be heaven for me. I'd feel like the luckiest woman in the world if I ever got to say you were "mine". Please write me back and tell me how you are feeling and what your thoughts are. I really want to know, no matter what they might be.
I can't wait to see you again!

[/ QUOTE ]

My buddy said;
"Uhhh.....read this. Should I be scared or just enjoy it as much as possible?"

Thoughts?
Old 04-13-2005, 10:25 PM

Default Re: Scary email my buddy got.

WOW.

I am so shocked I can't think of a witty reply right now, I'll try later when I pick my jaw up off the floor.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:26 PM

He should enjoy it.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:26 PM

Tell your boy to get the [censored] out of there. Either that, or expect a lot of late night phone calls.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:27 PM

Psyyyyyyyyyyycho
Old 04-13-2005, 10:27 PM

WOW.

Women are [censored] nuts.

I have no idea whether he should be scared or not, she's obviously a bit off, probably not dangerous. If she is he's most likely already [censored], so he might as well get some pussy out of it.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:30 PM

[censored] her brains out. Then call Animal Control.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He should enjoy it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. He should also tread carefully. This is a red flag in my book, but not a serious one. If she has any exboyfriends as friends then she's probably ok. A background check for restraining orders wouldn't hurt.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:34 PM

How hot is she?

-d
Old 04-13-2005, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How hot is she?

-d

[/ QUOTE ]
Extremely important question that should not be overlooked.