Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2005, 10:06 PM

Default Brief Pooh-Bah post

I've learned a lot here since I stopped lurking and started posting instead, and I wanted to offer my thanks.

Unfortunately, I'm going to leave some deserving people out without intending to, but here are some of the people who I wanted to thank:

Adamstewart, Andy B, Bernie, Bob T, BTspider, CallMeIshmael, CDC, Cold Cash, Clarkmeister, DeeJ, Droolie, Ed Miller (we've never been involved in the same thread, but I enjoy and learn from everything he writes), Einbert, Entity, Evan, Feelixthegreek, Gaming Mouse, Jason T, Johnny Boom Boom, Joker122 (he posted the first hand of mine that ever appeared here; I was the Villain), JoshuaD, Knoller, Mantasm, Mason (he responded to one of my hand posts once, and I was shocked and very pleased), Michael Davis, MikeL (I've always enjoyed reading his mid-high posts), MoreWineII, Mtdoak, Nate, PBob, Private Joker, Shill, sfer, sthief09, and StellarWind.

I'm leaving people out unintentionally, and I'm sorry. But I did want to offer my thanks.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:07 PM

Default Re: Brief Pooh-Bah post

[ QUOTE ]
I've learned a lot here since I stopped lurking and started posting instead, and I wanted to offer my thanks.

Unfortunately, I'm going to leave some deserving people out without intending to, but here are some of the people who I wanted to thank:

Adamstewart, Andy B, Bernie, Bob T, BTspider, CallMeIshmael, CDC, Cold Cash, Clarkmeister, DeeJ, Droolie, Ed Miller (we've never been involved in the same thread, but I enjoy and learn from everything he writes), Einbert, Entity, Evan, Feelixthegreek, Gaming Mouse, Jason T, Johnny Boom Boom, Joker122 (he posted the first hand of mine that ever appeared here; I was the Villain), JoshuaD, Knoller, Mantasm, Mason (he responded to one of my hand posts once, and I was shocked and very pleased), Michael Davis, MikeL (I've always enjoyed reading his mid-high posts), MoreWineII, Mtdoak, Nate, PBob, Private Joker, Shill, sfer, sthief09, and StellarWind.

I'm leaving people out unintentionally, and I'm sorry. But I did want to offer my thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf, i'm not in there.
Oh, wait. I suck.

Carry on.

-d
Old 04-13-2005, 10:10 PM

Like I said, I knew I was leaving people out unintentionally.

You don't suck. But you know that.

Anyway, I've enjoyed being involved in threads with you too.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Like I said, I knew I was leaving people out unintentionally.

You don't suck. But you know that.

Anyway, I've enjoyed being involved in threads with you too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, i'm just messing around while my internet sputters in and out, keeping me from playing tonight. :P

-d
Old 04-13-2005, 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf, i'm not in there.
Oh, wait. I suck.

Carry on.

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf? I'm on there, and I suck.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:35 PM

I'll hump your leg.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:44 PM

Thanks for being here and offering great advice.

I'm glad you got to learn from some of my mistakes :-P.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:00 PM

Ah, jeez. I left out Chesspain, which is a major oversight.

Undoubtedly, there are others. So maybe I shouldn't have tried making a list in the first place.

Anyway, though, I do offer my gratitude, and this post was intended as one big thank you to everyone.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:07 PM

You're welcome. I always appreciate the way you interact.

-Michael
Old 04-13-2005, 11:08 PM

I have one thing to say:

This list is lacking in a member who is both a pro and is clearly super.

That is all.