Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2005, 07:58 PM

Default Jaxmike:

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think I am in a position to judge anyone on morality.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I am not a rabbi or a priest or an imam, I am not the one to judge morality in others. I have my own moral code, that is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
you need to DEAL with the reality that your cowardice and irresponsibility can cost lives when you dont want to deal with the reprecussions of your actions. i bet you drink and drive dont you? abortion, as a method of birth control, is dispicible. i truly believe that if there is a God, which I do believe there is, that those who abort children for birthcontrol are going straight to [censored] hell and they [censored] deserve it for their immoral and grotesque practices and beliefs.

[/ QUOTE ]

how's that cake taste, man?
Old 04-13-2005, 08:03 PM

Default some more gems:

all from a recent thread...

[ QUOTE ]
ROFLMAO! That proves you are truely an idiot....
You are so obtuse....
Your challenge of this is foolish, any person who has gone to college should know this....
This will be fun to make you look even more the fool.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My reading comprehension is not what is up for debate here. This will be my last reply to one of your hateful and insulting posts. You have displayed utter immaturity in this thread. The vast majority of your posts have been insults, and quite frankly I will no longer waste my time to respond to your ignorant and hate filled words.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
This is REALLY funny to me. When you can't win, just ignore them.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] i have a crowbar if you need help getting your foot out of your mouth.
Old 04-13-2005, 08:30 PM

Default Re: Jaxmike:

Old 04-14-2005, 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think I am in a position to judge anyone on morality.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I am not a rabbi or a priest or an imam, I am not the one to judge morality in others. I have my own moral code, that is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
you need to DEAL with the reality that your cowardice and irresponsibility can cost lives when you dont want to deal with the reprecussions of your actions. i bet you drink and drive dont you? abortion, as a method of birth control, is dispicible. i truly believe that if there is a God, which I do believe there is, that those who abort children for birthcontrol are going straight to [censored] hell and they [censored] deserve it for their immoral and grotesque practices and beliefs.

[/ QUOTE ]

how's that cake taste, man?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your point????

You are wrong. There is a difference between responsibility and morality.
You don't like me. Fine. You make that quite clear.

I am still right. I can safely comment on murder of an innocent child being immoral. I cannot on someones sexual orientation.

Again, you prove nothing, but nothing much changes does it?
Old 04-14-2005, 11:15 AM

Default Re: some more gems:

[ QUOTE ]
all from a recent thread...

[ QUOTE ]
ROFLMAO! That proves you are truely an idiot....
You are so obtuse....
Your challenge of this is foolish, any person who has gone to college should know this....
This will be fun to make you look even more the fool.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My reading comprehension is not what is up for debate here. This will be my last reply to one of your hateful and insulting posts. You have displayed utter immaturity in this thread. The vast majority of your posts have been insults, and quite frankly I will no longer waste my time to respond to your ignorant and hate filled words.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
This is REALLY funny to me. When you can't win, just ignore them.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] i have a crowbar if you need help getting your foot out of your mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the fact that you take the context out of everything here.

I am ignoring that troll, and now you, because you don't have anything useful to say, you simply want to attack. That's fine. I can always use the ignore feature.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:23 AM

What a waste of time that was. He did nothing but PWN himself. Again.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:30 AM

I am honored to be public enemy number 1 for all you radical left wingers. To have a thread started just to flame me is a huge honor on an internet message board.

I owe it all to my ability to totally and completely defeat each and every one of you on the issues. I have become such a threat to exposing your idiocy that you had to target me with smear threads. My eyes are welling up with tears of joy.

You have made my day by acknowleding my superiority. Thank you.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:39 AM

You showed those crazy neocoms what's what!

"I am honored to be public enemy number 1 for all you radical left wingers." Me thinks your ego is a little bloated. Public Enemy Number 1? LOL Since you like to make up your own defintions, I'm going to guess that to you: "clown" is synonomous with "public enemy #1."

"I owe it all to my ability to totally and completely defeat each and every one of you on the issues." You certainly tackle some tough issues too. Like the one where you proved ALL liberals are intolerant because Kerry was against "The Defense of Marriage" and Clinton called someone self-loathing.

How we get such an astute political philosopher as yourself on this little board is a mystery... but we are honored.

"My eyes are welling up with tears of joy." You need a dog or something. You need a healthy outlet.

"You have made my day by acknowleding my superiority. Thank you." LOL I like that. In the future, if someone points out something ridiculous I say/post, I will smile and pretend they are acknowledging my superiority. If a woman disagrees with me, I will smile and know that it means she wants to have children with me. And if someone laughs at me, I will smile because it means they wish they were me.

Its fun to think like Jax!
Old 04-14-2005, 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am honored to be public enemy number 1 for all you radical left wingers. To have a thread started just to flame me is a huge honor on an internet message board.

I owe it all to my ability to totally and completely defeat each and every one of you on the issues. I have become such a threat to exposing your idiocy that you had to target me with smear threads. My eyes are welling up with tears of joy.

You have made my day by acknowleding my superiority. Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

How old are you jax?
Old 04-14-2005, 11:54 AM

Default Jaxmike:

Whatever, your ideology, and posts lead me to conclude that in my personal opinion you are anti-American. That's all. It's a personal opinion. It's not any one thing you wrote, its the whole body of "work".

You might not like that I feel this way, but there's not much you can do about it. The vibe that I get from you is what I expressed, nothing more. I have called you unintelligent and ignorant on many occasions following posts that I felt were poorly written, thought out, and/or supported, this is more of a personal attack than my opinions of you are. My goal is not to offend you, my goal, which I feel is destined to fail, is to educate you, among others, as to how you have been indoctrinated/brainwashed by the media/education machine in this country.

They ban me or something, that's fine, I am used to being censored for unpopular beliefs, doesn't make them right or wrong for doing it. Honestly, I don't care. I enjoy the banter, and don't take anything personally no matter how hard some may try to make it personal. Afterall, this is an internet politics forum, and that should say enough.

LOL How was that?