Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2005, 09:49 AM

Default It\'s a sad sad situation ...

GEORGE BUSH RESUME

1. I ran for congress and lost.
2. I produced a Hollywood slasher B movie.
3. I bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas; company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.
4. I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using taxpayer money. Biggest move: Traded Sammy Sosa to the Chicago White Sox
5. With my father's help (and his name) was elected Governor of Texas.
6. I changed pollution laws for power and oil companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union.
7. I replaced Los Angeles with Houston as the most smog ridden city in America. Cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas government to the tune of billions in borrowed money. Set record for most executions by any Governor in American history.
8. I became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes, with the help of my fathers appointments to the Supreme Court.

Accomplishments as president:

1. I attacked and took over two countries.
2. I spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.
3. I shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
4. I set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.
5. I set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
6. I am the first president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.
7. I am the first president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.
8. First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history.
9. After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, I presided over the worst security failure in US history.
10. I set the record for most campaign fundraising trips than any other president in US history.
11. In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.
12. I Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in US history.
13. I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.
14. I appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.
15. I set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.
16. I signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in US history.
17. I presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.
18. I presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.
19. I cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.
20. I became the most protested person in the history of the world, when 15 million people worldwide, simultaneously took to the streets to protest my war policy.
21. I dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.
22. My presidency is the most secretive and unaccountable of any in US history.
23. Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (The 'poorest' multimillionaire, Condoleeza Rice has a Chevron oil tanker named after her).
24. I am the first president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.
25. I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.
26. I am the first president in US history to order a US attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation.
27. I created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.
28. I set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in US history.
29. I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the human rights commission.
30. I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the elections monitoring board.
31. I removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history.
32. I am the first president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 US elections).
33. I am the all-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.
34. My biggest lifetime campaign contributor, who is also one of my best friends, presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).
35. I am the first US president to establish a secret shadow government.
36. I took the biggest world sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).
37. I, with a policy of 'disengagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.
38. I am the first US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
39. I am the first US president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the US than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.
40. I changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
41. I set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated US law by not selling huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts.
42. In the 18 months following the 911 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.
43. I removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.

Records and References:

* I have At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available).
* I was AWOL from National Guard and deserted the military during a time of war.
* I refuse to take drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.
* All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
* All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
* All minutes of meetings for any public corporation I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
* Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.

For personal references please speak to my daddy or uncle James Baker
Old 04-13-2005, 10:20 AM

Default Re: It\'s a sad sad situation ...

Great post!

However, #35 in the accmplishments section is iffy. The shadow government had been established through FEMA and numerous EO's decades ago.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:18 AM

Ya, great post...

You should type up an advanced one for the Republican nominee in 3 yrs bc chances are we will win again and you will whine again.

Be prepared. Like the boy scouts [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2005, 11:53 AM

Seen it before, but still funny.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

2. I spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.

[/ QUOTE ]

What surplus?

[ QUOTE ]

4. I set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.

[/ QUOTE ]

And this is his fault how?

[ QUOTE ]

5. I set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please support this argument.

[ QUOTE ]

8. First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a great one. Do you think he doesn't work while he is on vacation? This is a total non-story.

[ QUOTE ]

9. After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, I presided over the worst security failure in US history.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, your idea of a Presidential vacation is ill informed I believe. I don't see how you can blame 9/11 on Bush. When Clinton had the chance to take Bin Laden into custody but declined.

[ QUOTE ]

10. I set the record for most campaign fundraising trips than any other president in US history.

[/ QUOTE ]

So?

[ QUOTE ]

11. In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.

[/ QUOTE ]

9/11 played no part in this I guess.... Or the recession that Clinton left us?
[ QUOTE ]

13. I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please explain to me how this is his fault?

[ QUOTE ]

15. I set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.

[/ QUOTE ]

So?

[ QUOTE ]

16. I signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in US history.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is total nonsense.

[ QUOTE ]

17. I presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your ignorance here is impressive.

[ QUOTE ]

18. I presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he's more informed than you? Also, these are not the highest prices in history if you adjust for inflation.

[ QUOTE ]

20. I became the most protested person in the history of the world, when 15 million people worldwide, simultaneously took to the streets to protest my war policy.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, there are a lot of ignorant people out there.

[ QUOTE ]

21. I dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.

[/ QUOTE ]

Context is a pain in your butt on this one isn't it. Nice deceptive "point", though most of yours are.

[ QUOTE ]

22. My presidency is the most secretive and unaccountable of any in US history.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure how you are defining secretive, but unaccountable is inaccurate. They certainly are accountable, its called elections.

[ QUOTE ]

23. Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (The 'poorest' multimillionaire, Condoleeza Rice has a Chevron oil tanker named after her).

[/ QUOTE ]

So? The richest Congressmen/women are Democrats, whats your point?

[ QUOTE ]

24. I am the first president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true, and how is that his fault?

[ QUOTE ]

25. I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is that his fault? And so did Clinton. It only came out under Bush... Maybe Bush got it to come out while Clinton let it happen?

[ QUOTE ]

26. I am the first president in US history to order a US attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO.

[ QUOTE ]

29. I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the human rights commission.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, the UN is a joke. Look at who is on the commission.

[ QUOTE ]

30. I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the elections monitoring board.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, the UN is a joke.

[ QUOTE ]

32. I am the first president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 US elections).

[/ QUOTE ]

So?

[ QUOTE ]

33. I am the all-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.

[/ QUOTE ]

So?

[ QUOTE ]

35. I am the first US president to establish a secret shadow government.

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be the most moronic thing you have yet written... yet...

[ QUOTE ]

36. I took the biggest world sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!

[ QUOTE ]

37. I, with a policy of 'disengagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

The facts not only do not support your argument, they support the EXACT opposite of your argument.

[ QUOTE ]

38. I am the first US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your stat is wrong. Who cares what Europeans think anyway?

[ QUOTE ]

39. I am the first US president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the US than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO.

[ QUOTE ]
42. In the 18 months following the 911 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, ok.

[ QUOTE ]

43. I removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lie. Please support.

[ QUOTE ]

* I was AWOL from National Guard and deserted the military during a time of war.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. I grow tired of this unsupported accusation.
Old 04-13-2005, 12:40 PM

What is wrong with producing a slasher B-movie?
Old 04-13-2005, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lie. Please support.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's called the "USA Patriot Act". Not only is the title an oxymoron, but it was prepared before the CIA and their trained goons blew up the WTC's. After the attack the pre-written nazi legislation was dusted off and shoved down our throats by legislators who didn't even read it...

Your turn.
Old 04-13-2005, 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lie. Please support.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's called the "USA Patriot Act". Not only is the title an oxymoron, but it was prepared before the CIA and their trained goons blew up the WTC's. After the attack the pre-written nazi legislation was dusted off and shoved down our throats by legislators who didn't even read it...

Your turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your an ignorant f*cking retard. If you think the CIA was involved in 911 move to france. If you can find a documented case of one person... ONE GOD DAMN PERSON... who has had their liberties infringed upon by the patriot act ill transfer $100 to you on party.
Old 04-13-2005, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you can find a documented case of one person... ONE GOD DAMN PERSON... who has had their liberties infringed upon by the patriot act ill transfer $100 to you on party.

[/ QUOTE ]

By November, over 1,100 people, mostly Arab or Muslim men, had been detained in connection with the government's investigation into the September 11 attacks and its efforts to preempt further acts of terrorism. The government stopped updating the tally of those detained so firm figures were unavailable. After refusing to make any information about the detainees public, including their names, location of detention, or the nature of charges against them, Attorney General Ashcroft finally announced on November 27 that 548 detainees were being held on immigration charges and that federal criminal charges had been filed against 104 people. Senior law enforcement officials acknowledged that only a small number of those in custody were believed to have links to terrorism. The immigration charges were primarily for routine immigration violations, such as overstaying a visa, and the criminal charges also were primarily for crimes that seemed unrelated to terrorism, ranging from credit card fraud to theft.
Old 04-13-2005, 01:38 PM

Don't feed the trolls people.