Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2005, 03:28 AM

Default Touchy Girl Situation

Situation is this: I have been sleeping with a girl (Girl A) for a few weeks. I've been friends with her, though not close friends, since beginning of freshman year. Bout two months ago she broke up with her boyfriend, ended up in my bed a few weeks later, and it's all good. I might be a rebound, whatever, I don't care since it's just casual sex. As far as I know she sees it that way too.

A girl (Girl B) I know from home is coming to visit me at school this coming weekend. She is going to be a freshman here in the fall. I have hooked up with this girl before, nothing serious. I consider Girl B to be hotter and more fun than Girl A, although I think Girl B is a virgin and would probably not sleep with me without a commitment, which I may not be willing to give.

Ideal situation is that I hook up with Girl B this weekend, don't screw up the situation with Girl A, and then potentially have two hookups for the summer since I live near both of them.

So, what is the best way to go about doing this?

Oh, and this isn't a brag post by any means, I mean I do ok for myself with the ladies but I'm new to trying to balance two at once.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:32 AM

Default Re: Touchy Girl Situation

Do NOT [censored] up the situation with Girl A, you are still in the infancy part with her. Also, once Girl B gets to college, she will not hook up with you for long, I promise.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:32 AM

Girl B is a pre-frosh? Give her 3 Smirnoff Ices and you'll be hitting it from the front and back in no time.

In all seriousness though, how close are you with Girl A? If it's the type of thing where you see each other every now and then and usually hook up when you do, I think that all you need to do is avoid this girl this weekend, hook up with Girl B and then everything will be fine on Monday.

If you're going to see girl A a lot this weekend, that makes it tougher. You're basically going to have to make a choice whether you want the steady pussy at school now, or the nice pussy at home over the summer. Mixing two girls that you're hooking up with is a mixture for disaster.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:33 AM

If you don't turn this into a troigie...

YOU FAIL IT!!
Old 04-11-2005, 03:33 AM

Do whatever you need to do to make sure Girl A doesn't come in contact with Girl B. Easy enough.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:34 AM

Sorry, but this post is mildly retarded and I hope astro yells at you...

Don't tell them about each other, don't plan things at the same time with them, and don't take one where the other will be. Was it that difficult to figure out?
Old 04-11-2005, 03:35 AM

Set up a date with both of them on the same night at the same restaurant. Keep excusing yourself to use the phone or go to the bathroom and go sit with the other girl.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:38 AM

BTW, you're an [censored].
Old 04-11-2005, 03:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Set up a date with both of them on the same night at the same restaurant. Keep excusing yourself to use the phone or go to the bathroom and go sit with the other girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Starring Patrick Dempsey.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:39 AM

Just find a way to detach yourself from girl A for the weekend.

However if there is any chance you she will see you out with girl B, you are completely fooked on both fronts. A and B with both dissmiss you.

Also girls can smell lies and disception, so your "im hiding something" vibe is going to hinder your chances with B, and maybe mess things up with A.

Honestly, I would NOT hook up with girl B this weekend and prolly drop girl A's name a couple times. Yet still hang out with girl B and be completely charming. Everone wants what they can't have, and women even more so. You'll be banging her come summer and you dont risk ruining things with girl A in the meantime because you tell her you are out with friends for the weekend, and then she sees you lip locked with girl B at some club.