Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2005, 01:02 AM

Default I have a bonus pending in AP account

Hey guys. I am not one to beg, nor am I begging, just simply asking for a favor. AP gave me a free $10 in my account last week, and $50 in my pending account. I built this up to $35, and then got the first $10 of my bonus. Then my brother decided one day that he wanted to play some poker. He went to the NL $1 table, and needless to say, evaporated my bankroll. He did earn me 13 points towards the next part of my bonus though...
Anyways, as it stands, I need 54 points to get my next $10. I am asking for someone to loan me $25. I will play $2.25 SNG's until I can get it up to at least $40. Then I will head to the 6-max NL .25 tables. As soon as I have enough so I can transfer the money back, and still have 35 in my bankroll, I will transfer 30 back. If you have any questions about how I play certain hands so you know you wouldn't be giving money to a total fish, just post here or IM me on AIM, my sn is a1567149396 I would suggest to copy and paste that. Anyways, thanks and flame away to you non-believers.
Old 03-29-2005, 01:04 AM

Default Re: I have a bonus pending in AP account

Why don't you just get the money from your brother?
Old 03-29-2005, 01:06 AM

its not the money. i was building a bankroll. and would like to do so again. i have bad grades, so my mom won't let me use her credit card until i bring them up. lol. but again, the money wasnt the problem, just the fact not having anything in the account and can't play. oh well, i probably deserve to get made fun of
Old 03-29-2005, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
its not the money. i was building a bankroll. and would like to do so again. i have bad grades, so my mom won't let me use her credit card until i bring them up. lol. but again, the money wasnt the problem, just the fact not having anything in the account and can't play. oh well, i probably deserve to get made fun of

[/ QUOTE ]

tell your mom your brother played on your account. she won't let him eat dessert for like a week.
Old 03-29-2005, 01:11 AM

that could work.. except we have shitty desserts at our house. we'll have something like cantaloupe for dessert. what the hell? but anyways, im starting to feel pretty stupid for trying this.
Old 03-29-2005, 01:13 AM

starting?

I felt stupid for reading this.

Take your teenaged illegal compulsive gambling little rear up to your mother, apologize, and start working on those grades or you'll never pass the eigth grade.

Scratch that--trouble in school? Now would be a good time to go pro.
Old 03-29-2005, 01:16 AM

well for what its worth im a junior. u guys probably look down on me. i second that opinion for dropping out now. pokers why my grades are down [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2005, 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well for what its worth im a junior. u guys probably look down on me. i second that opinion for dropping out now. pokers why my grades are down [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that you can find any humor at all in that statement is sickening
Old 03-29-2005, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Play. Highschool. Sports.
Old 03-29-2005, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Play. Highschool. Sports.

[/ QUOTE ]
i dont really see how u get that i dont play sports. probably cuz of my grades and i would not be eligible. makes sense i guess. but i do, i play football and work out every day after school during winter and spring seasons. so its not like im a little fat [censored] who just sits around and plays poker all day. although now thinking about it, after high school that might be the road i take.