Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2005, 01:03 AM

Default 8 table set up questions

1. Is there program software that will allow you to separate the 4 different tables into equal quadrants. I have not been able to get this situation to work without overlap.
2. I already have one Sony 19 inch LCD monitor should I buy another sony or could I buy a Dell 19 inch. Distraction issues??
3. I am registered with empire (primary choice with rakeback) and also party, pokerstars and UB (no rakeback). Are any of the other poker skins eurobet,pokernow worth looking into or maybe another reputable site with rakeback?? Or potentially unregistering from Party then registering wth anothes account name??
Old 03-22-2005, 01:06 AM

Default Re: 8 table set up questions

1. i doubt it, your problem is just resolution issues. u are probably running MUCH lower than 1600x1200, whcih is what you need to 4 table each screen.
2. doesnt matter, as long as it has 1600x1200 resolution, which your sony clearly doesnt.
3. doesnt really matter, i play emp and party with no issues and good rakeback.
Old 03-22-2005, 01:26 AM

1-2.Yeah, it looks like it is an issue of resolution as Sony goes up to 1280 X 1040 or so. Do you know offhand if Dell's 19 inch models have this resolution or do I need to go to a 20 or 21 inch model.
3. It does matter, not all sites are created equal, some have better software and reputability than others.
Old 03-22-2005, 09:16 AM

i think you need to go with the dell... i have the 2001fp (20.1" screeen, 1600x1200 res.), and have no complaints--- there's definitely a reason why all the zoo-people recommend the dells

if i had to find another party-skin to get rakeback at, besides party and empire, i'd use eurobet... shouldn't be too hard for you to find an affiliate

none of the party skins have different software