Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2005, 06:35 PM

Default How much do you win with these hands?

Hey guys, i'm trying to evaluate my play through a stagnant stretch of about 3 weeks, and there are some hands that i think are underperforming. Unfortunatly, my old PT database is lost on my old computer so i was wondering how much players typically win with these hands in the 15-30 full game. Please only respond if your PT database has a good 150 hands of each of these just so we don't get huge anomoles in the response.

AKs (Im losing .33bb)
AK off (-.32bb)
AQ suited (-.42bb)
AT off (-.59bb)
KQ suited (-.98 bb)
KQ off (-.26bb)
TT(-.04bb)

These are hands that i usually win consistently with and i want to calculate how much these hands devaiting from my mean have cost me over this 3 week stretch so i can elavuate my play. Obviously people results will vary based on their level of play, but i just want an idea here.

Thanks!

Gabe
Old 03-20-2005, 10:49 PM

Default Re: How much do you win with these hands?

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys, i'm trying to evaluate my play through a stagnant stretch of about 3 weeks, and there are some hands that i think are underperforming. Unfortunatly, my old PT database is lost on my old computer so i was wondering how much players typically win with these hands in the 15-30 full game. Please only respond if your PT database has a good 150 hands of each of these just so we don't get huge anomoles in the response.

AKs (Im losing .33bb) [+1.08]
AK off (-.32bb) [+0.71]
AQ suited (-.42bb) [+0.83]
AT off (-.59bb) [+0.31]
KQ suited (-.98 bb) [+0.27]
KQ off (-.26bb) [+0.29]
TT(-.04bb) [+0.64]

These are hands that i usually win consistently with and i want to calculate how much these hands devaiting from my mean have cost me over this 3 week stretch so i can elavuate my play. Obviously people results will vary based on their level of play, but i just want an idea here.

Thanks!

Gabe

[/ QUOTE ]

well over 100k hands, I've put my numbers in quotes next to yours...
Old 03-20-2005, 11:53 PM

Thanks, thats extremely helpful! I've felt that i've been running bad more then playing bad, just wanted ti crunch some numbers.
Old 03-21-2005, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
there are some hands that i think are underperforming

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't take this the wrong way, I am not trying to be mean. If you don't KNOW already that these hands should all be winners, you may be a bit out of place in that game.
Old 03-21-2005, 12:22 AM

As i said in my original post, i wanted to calculate approximatly how much those hands have cost me compared to a typical smaple of size and then re-adjust my winrate to see where it would stand. My old database was wiped out so i wanted to get a good idea of what a typical win rate is with those hands, obviously i know they should all be winners, maybe the wording was wacky. After running the numbers, the performance of those hands exaplined the cold stretch, i was just trying to evaluate my play over the last few weeks.
Old 03-21-2005, 12:41 AM

Alrighty then, my bad.