Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2005, 10:24 PM

Default FU CBS

Let's see we've got Wisconsin at the free throw line up 4 with three seconds left and the refs are looking at the videotape. In the other game we have Syracuse inbounding the ball RIGHT NOW down 3 to Vermont with thirteen seconds left. Which one would those Minneapolis residents want to watch? I bet they'd rather watch those Badgers, let's stick with the footage of refs staring at a damn TV screen. F'in idiots. I need the satellite package.
Old 03-18-2005, 10:26 PM

Default Re: FU CBS

[ QUOTE ]
Let's see we've got Wisconsin at the free throw line up 4 with three seconds left and the refs are looking at the videotape. In the other game we have Syracuse inbounding the ball RIGHT NOW down 3 to Vermont with thirteen seconds left. Which one would those Minneapolis residents want to watch? I bet they'd rather watch those Badgers, let's stick with the footage of refs staring at a damn TV screen. F'in idiots. I need the satellite package.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ur kidding right?
Old 03-18-2005, 10:26 PM

Yeah and F the whole monopoly on games thing. They cant make profit if espn gets some games too?
Old 03-18-2005, 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah and F the whole monopoly on games thing. They cant make profit if espn gets some games too?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's rediculous. There's four games going on at all times during the first round but we can only watch one of them, and we can't even pick which one!
Old 03-18-2005, 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, if you want to see the biggest swearing rant in the history of AIM ask Edge34 for the transcript of our conversation while that was happening.
Old 03-18-2005, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd much rather Congress start looking into the current situation in sports TV programming than the baseball steriods "scandal."
Old 03-18-2005, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, if you want to see the biggest swearing rant in the history of AIM ask Edge34 for the transcript of our conversation while that was happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can beat that.

I got no less than 12 messages within the last 30 seconds of the game.

JD5724: SU IS GOING TO LOSE MAN OH WE ARE SO [censored]. [censored] CAN WE PULL IT OUT MAN? TELL ME WE CAN PULL IT OUT.

etc.
Old 03-18-2005, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ur kidding right?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I was watching the refs watching the TV screen while Syracuse was missing a 3 to tie the game.
Old 03-18-2005, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd much rather Congress start looking into the current situation in sports TV programming than the baseball steriods "scandal."

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo
Old 03-18-2005, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OH WE ARE SO [censored]. [censored] CAN WE PULL IT OUT MAN? TELL ME WE CAN PULL IT OUT.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what she said.