Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2005, 06:06 AM

Default getting fat

i find myself smoking some weed every few days now and getting the munchies like crazy afterwards. this wouldn't be so bad because i am poor, but my stoner buddies dad owns a 24/7 restaurant where we eat like crazy after we smoke. tonight i ate mozerella sticks, double cheeseburger, fries, hashbrowns and biscuits and gravy. this is pretty much a truck stop so all the food is pretty much straight grease. if i am doing this three or four times a week, how long will it be before i gain about 30 lbs?
Old 03-13-2005, 06:10 AM

Default Re: getting fat

not that long. i did it, it happens pretty fast. the key to smoking lots and staying skinny is spending all your money on pot and being too lazy to get any sort of food. if either one of those fails, you're in trouble with your weight.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:10 AM

Depends on your metabolism. I could do that every day and pretty much not gain weight. You should also be concerned about your heart and other things. Weight is easy to lose.

-Michael
Old 03-13-2005, 06:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
not that long. i did it, it happens pretty fast. the key to smoking lots and staying skinny is spending all your money on pot and being too lazy to get any sort of food. if either one of those fails, you're in trouble with your weight.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but that is my main problem. when i'm hungry as hell and have all sorts of deep fried foods to my dispense, it's hard to turn it away.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Depends on your metabolism. I could do that every day and pretty much not gain weight. You should also be concerned about your heart and other things. Weight is easy to lose.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i was assuming you have the ability to get fat. I have that ability and thus have to watch myself. If you don't get fat as it is, don't worry about it. If however, your other alias posted the thread about weight 350 then I think you're in trouble [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2005, 06:43 AM

I'm not a stoner myself, but all my stoner buddies are skinny as hell. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I never really thought about gaining weight because of the munchies. I do know they don't eat fast food afterwards, probably more like popcorn and lightweight stuff.
Old 03-13-2005, 01:09 PM

It's true that some people seem to have a Get-Out-Of-Fat-Free Card.

If you are not one of these lucky people, I can assure you, you'll start blowing up pretty quick.

Even if you don't get obese, your health will suffer greatly.

It's poison, that stuff. It sure tastes great, but it really CAN kill you, not to mention severely altering your overall disposition for the worse, thusly making you want to smoke more dope, etc etc.

Catch it before it gets out of hand.

Btw, if you get fat, attractive women won't have sex with you.
Old 03-13-2005, 01:13 PM

i gained about 50lbs tha past year. i blame it on poker, but in reality its my fault.

i went from a semi-visable pack at 185 squatiing 285lbs for 8 reps, to a fat ass. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

in other words, about 6 months [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2005, 01:35 PM

The question should be: how long until I need triple bypass surgery? Gaining 30lbs is the least of your conerns.
Old 03-13-2005, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mozerella sticks, double cheeseburger, fries, hashbrowns and biscuits and gravy. this is pretty much a truck stop so all the food is pretty much straight grease.

[/ QUOTE ]

good stuff!