Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2005, 12:45 PM

Default Most Interesting PLace you Have Vomitted

Mine was Friday driing my 260 miles back form work after a night out, in roadworks thinking I am going to be sick nowhere to stop, stomach going, out of roadwors half a mile to the layby, somach going more, quarter of a mile, I can see it, too late projectile vomit all down myself and all over the car.

Two good things one as coming back form work had a change of clothes, but floor etc could not clean up so stink all the way home, The second my car is now all nicely clean and valeted couresy of my young lady who is now out there washing the outside.

Where is the most disgusting place you have been sick?
Old 03-12-2005, 12:56 PM

Default Re: Most Interesting PLace you Have Vomitted

Where is the most disgusting place you have been sick?

In a girl's bag, under a table, at a barmitzvah.
Old 03-12-2005, 12:57 PM

At the sneak preview of Kazaam. Shaq was not happy.
Old 03-12-2005, 01:26 PM

In the back seat of my parents car
Old 03-12-2005, 01:38 PM

On the way back from a church retreat in the moutains I ate a massive bag of skittles and was sitting in the very back of a 16 person bus, I threw up a little bit on the girl in front of me before I aimed it at the floor.

Oh yeah and I've of course threw up out of a friends car window while they were driving like 2-3x. Drunk, of course.
Old 03-12-2005, 01:52 PM

Not a strange place, but funny story....
One day back in the day [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] , my friend and I got hammered on grain alcohol (yuck) and after about 6 shots he puked, after my 9th (and right after he puked)... I puked. Somehow he made it home, walking not driving and I crashed in the basement as I didnt need the challenge of stairs. Basically I woke up and went to the backyard for a cigarette and saw two piles of puke...... I called him up and said hey...... "guess we both had chicken for dinner last night"

In print not as funny, but it was damn funny at the time
Old 03-12-2005, 01:57 PM

I once vomited in those half pipes [rainwater gutter?] that are on the edge of the roofs to transport rain away. I was standing on a balcony above it when it happened.
Old 03-12-2005, 02:19 PM

I was in Venice a few years ago, and one night my friends and girlfriend went out to some local bars. I was under 21 at the time (and still am [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]), so needless to say I took full advantage of being able to drink freely in an open atmosphere. I believe I had 7 or 8 shots of jagermeister and a few screwdrivers. I don't remember much of the trip back, but for those unaware of the travelling situation in Venice, you pretty much have to take a boat to get anywhere. I was about ready to vomit before we even got onto the boat, but all of the rocking around certainly expedited the process. All of my friends sat as far away from me as possible because they sensed that the volcano was about to erupt; my girlfriend stayed by my side, but a few minutes later I began vomitting uncontrollably and she got sprayed pretty bad. I covered most of the floor with vomit by the time I made it to the dock, and had nothing left for the sea. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Surprisingly, that girlfriend is still with me to this day. And that wasn't the last time I threw up on her either. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

-Brian
Old 03-12-2005, 02:34 PM

Oh god yeah I've thrown up on a girlfriend during the night in bed as well, I completely forgot about that.

lol mine didn't break up with me either then, she actually helped clear it up and took care of me, even though I was drunk and not sick.
Old 03-12-2005, 02:36 PM

I once hurled down the inside of my shirt while wearing said shirt while sitting in the passenger seat of my cousin's car while my cousin was sitting in a cop car getting ticketed for DUI. I didn't want to open the door and toss outside because I figured the cop would see me and that might cause more problems for my cousin. Due to the fact that I was in an altered state at the time, I thought my shirt would contain the spew. I thought wrong.

The cop ended up noticing my handiwork anyways because somewhat later he opened the passenger door of the car and said, "Hey, do you think you're sober enough to ..." and then he pulled his head back real quick, covered his nose, and said "guess not."

Don't drink and drive (or ride).

One of my friends was once hurled on by this drunken slut that was giving him head.