Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2005, 02:58 PM

Default dig this

so i used to semi-date this girl back in the day. we kind of had a on again/off again very rocky relationship. she used to go back to this ex-boyfriend of hers etc. but man, what a god damn piece of ass. one of my best lays ever. we work for the same company and i guess we walk by each other every 2-3 weeks and she would smile and i would ignore her (was with another girl, plus despised how we ended)

so about a year goes by. yesterday her friend(i am somewhat friendly with her also i suppose) IM's me and asks me hows life etc. she also trys getting my relationship stats out of me and i dont give up any info. today she IM's me saying i should i should contact the ex and try to mend our friendship (she knows my displeasure for her)

fcuking weird, huh? my spidey sense says that the ex is putting the friend up to something. but i asked the friend that and she said she swears shes not. she says "life is to short to not be friends with somebody"

i am currently playing it cool, but man i would love to donkey fcuk the ex.

thoughts?
Old 03-10-2005, 03:01 PM

Default Re: dig this

i don'd get why you're avoiding a girl that's this great in bed and obviously wants you.
Old 03-10-2005, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fcuking weird, huh? my spidey sense says that the ex is putting the friend up to something. but i asked the friend that and she said she swears shes not. she says "life is to short to not be friends with somebody"

i am currently playing it cool, but man i would love to donkey fcuk the ex.

thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think your spidey sense is right on. So if you're going for a revenge [censored], then it sounds like you'll get the chance. Just depends on whether you want to put up with the bullshit it'll take to get that to happen.
Old 03-10-2005, 03:02 PM

i take it youre single now?
Old 03-10-2005, 03:03 PM

Hit it again. Who really give a [censored]. Ass is ass.

[ QUOTE ]
and she said she swears shes not

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the 100-150 times I heard this in my life when it comes to a girl keeping a secret for their other girl friend they are lying every time no matter if they say they swear on their mother, brother, grandmother, life etc. They are all full of it.

Tell her if her friend wants to get some dik so bad since you are already with someone else, that she has to join in with the friend she is trying oh so hard for a trey.

[ QUOTE ]
i don'd get why you're avoiding a girl that's this great in bed and obviously wants you.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
plus despised how we ended

[/ QUOTE ]

not sure if you posted about this before or not, but i have no idea what happened. i think the severity of this definately plays a role in your gameplan.
Old 03-10-2005, 03:05 PM

because she was probably the first girl i ever really cared about and she kinda left me out to dry. yeah, ubergay but true. plus when she was smiling at me and [censored], i had chick. she knew it also.

secondly the friend is odd enough to actually be telling the truth and be trying some odd karma based mend the world type [censored]. but i doubt it. cuz the friend would kill her if it wasnt true.

i would say its probably 70/30 that the friend is trying something tricky. but if shes not, i might look like a fcuk.
Old 03-10-2005, 03:06 PM

i take it youre single now?

yes