Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2005, 01:04 PM

Default What\'s the craziest fight you\'ve ever seen, heard of or been in?

A buddy of mine was hanging at his house with one of his friends. (renting the house from another friend) I don't know the full extent of the story or what really happened but his friend goes crazy and pulls a knife on him and starts repeatably stabbing him. My friend is no slouch and fights back. Finnally the guy calms down and they go to the hospital. I haven't seen all the scares but he know has a huge scar that runs from the top of his cheek to his jaw bone and then towards his adam apple and down to his chest.

He didn't press charges either.

The guy who he rented the house was called by the cops and told to come to the house. He said there was blood everywhere. Blood hand prints on the wall, blood leading outside the front door. He said it was a complete mess. The funny thing ids the next door neighbour came out when he was there and told him he needs to cut the grass. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2005, 01:52 PM

Default Re: What\'s the craziest fight you\'ve ever seen, heard of or been in?

Back in college myself and my roomate were involved in a little beer pong tournament. After winning a couple hundred bucks in the championship round we were completely s-faced (surprise). The two dudes we beat (both much bigger than us) decide that they are going to be sore losers and want to play another best 2 of 3 round for about 50 bucks. Being richer and drunker at the moment we decide this was a good idea so we play. 2 games later these guys lose again and are bitching about paying and wanting to double or nothing.

At this point we have just about had it with the pong and we decide now is a good time to stop so we say no and ask them for the money (should have gotten the money in a pot before the game, I know). Of course these jackarses don't want to pay so the s--- talking commences.

Then the biggest dude gets right up in my face and I'm (trying to be smart at the moment) say..."don't worry about the $50 - you can keep it, I don' really care". But my drunken roomate then chimes in...."BUT ONLY if you promise to use it on cups, beer, and ping pong balls...cause you guys suck and need some practice."

The big guy didnt take this well and he decides to do something crazy that I never saw before in a fight. The F-CKER HEAD BUTTS ME! Right in the nose. It didnt really hurt but my nose was definitely bleeding and I was a little surprised by the move. Also being drunk it took me a second to register what just happened. When it finally clicked that I got hit I got a punch out there and I hit this guy right square in the NECK.

The next thing I know is the guy is on the ground choking and trying to breath. No serious damage was done to do the dude cause he got up pretty quick, but then some friends moved in and broke up the "fight" (aka: myself getting pummeled).

Still a pretty good story I think...seriously...who head butts people?
Old 03-02-2005, 01:57 PM

A friend of a friend smashed a dude over the head w/ a glass bong that the dude just stole from my friend. Then there was more fighting (it was a at a party) than the dude w/ the bleeding, bong-smashed head punched a girl.
Old 03-02-2005, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Then the biggest dude gets right up in my face and I'm (trying to be smart at the moment) say..."don't worry about the $50 - you can keep it, I don' really care". But my drunken roomate then chimes in...."BUT ONLY if you promise to use it on cups, beer, and ping pong balls...cause you guys suck and need some practice."

[/ QUOTE ]

Well played.
Old 03-02-2005, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well played.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you head-butt your roomate when you got home?
Old 03-02-2005, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have. It's right up there with stepping on a knee.
Old 03-02-2005, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got a friend who is 5'4" (sms) or so and that is ALWAYS his openeing move. It's effective. Not my choice. but effective.
Old 03-02-2005, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've got a friend who is 5'4" (sms) or so and that is ALWAYS his openeing move. It's effective. Not my choice. but effective.

[/ QUOTE ] Do I know you?
Old 03-02-2005, 02:26 PM

I knew another guy, mor of an aquaintance, but the nicest guy. At the local pool hall some asian wanna-be tri-ad guy gets in an arguement with him over a game and pulls a gun out. The guy I knew was just a crazy serbian dude and quickly disarmed him (some wrist lock joint move) and left. The asian guy follows him out and starts mouthing off and finds himself laid out cold on the parking lot. The guy I knew gets in his car, drives over his legs, stops the car reverses over him again and then drives off.

Looking back who where these people I knew. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Memories of fights keep popping into my head, carzy stuff.
Old 03-02-2005, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Do I know you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're probably to good at poker to be him. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]