Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2005, 06:17 PM

Default Online Savings or Money Market Account

I think that it makes more sense to post this here rather than the Stock Market forum.

I have been winning and continue to build my bankroll. I only move up in stakes when my winnings dictate that I can (I have been excluding my bonii in these calculations).

I need someplace to "house" my extra bonus winnings. I'd prefer that it be an online interest bearing account that is Neteller friendly. I've seen posts about ING accounts and the like, but I don't believe that they are Neteller friendly. I'd like to freedom to move money in and out of the account with Neteller when I want with minimal fees.

I'd prefer not to withdraw any of this money at this time.

Are there any options out there? Or am I better off just keeping my money in Neteller? Thanks for your input.
Old 03-01-2005, 06:41 PM

Default Re: Online Savings or Money Market Account

[ QUOTE ]
I think that it makes more sense to post this here rather than the Stock Market forum.

I have been winning and continue to build my bankroll. I only move up in stakes when my winnings dictate that I can (I have been excluding my bonii in these calculations).

I need someplace to "house" my extra bonus winnings. I'd prefer that it be an online interest bearing account that is Neteller friendly. I've seen posts about ING accounts and the like, but I don't believe that they are Neteller friendly. I'd like to freedom to move money in and out of the account with Neteller when I want with minimal fees.

I'd prefer not to withdraw any of this money at this time.

Are there any options out there? Or am I better off just keeping my money in Neteller? Thanks for your input.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean by Neteller friendly? You can EFT money between any checking/savings account and Neteller w/o any fees. (takes a few days)

If you mean instant transfer between "on-line Savings" account and Neteller, I do not believe that exists.

SamJack
Old 03-01-2005, 07:38 PM

Default Re: Online Savings or Money Market Account

It is only 1 day from Neteller to ING and 1 more day from ING to my checking account.