Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2005, 07:38 AM

Default The Official 2+2 Tattoo Thread

Nice tat man! You must be a real rebel, or just another conformist moron. What the [censored] is so rebellious and cool about tattoos anyway? According to the Lycos 50 (a list of the most commonly used search terms) 'Tattoos' was the 7th most sought out subject in 2004 right up their with Janet Jackson, Paris Hilton, Clay Aiken, Britney Spears and Pamela Anderson. Well it looks like tattoos are keeping company with a bunch of fake-ass, no talent attention whores. How not ironic.

Have you ever wondered why the mass media is constantly throwing tattoos in your face? I have a theory on that. You see, during my college years I worked on the night shift as a correctional officer and often I was privy to the convicts' travel cards. A travel card consists of a condensed description and background of each inmate. Guess what's considered to be one of the most accurate determinants of identity. That's right, it's that permanent mark of rebellion, the tattoo. Criminals are notoriously stupid. They are also notoriously tattooed. Tattoos and stupidity go hand in hand.

Now if the powers that be can convince every potential self-styled rebel to brand themselves with these unique symbols of identification, well then we have a bunch of morons who have stripped themselves of the virtue of anonymity. It's an effective way to disarm a possible insurgent of one of his most valued weapons. Cops appreciate you voluntarily accepting the same marks of identification that ranchers apply to their livestock. Yeah buddy congratulations, you're as rebellious as a sheep. Born to be wild? More like born to be domesticated. Hell, at least the sheep struggles to avoid getting a tattoo. You might as well go to the front of the line to get your microchip implant.

Even Tony Danza advises against getting tatoos. Tony learned the hard way. His dumbass got a tattoo of R. Crumb's famous "Keep on Truckin'" image on his forearm. Who's the boss? Obviously not you, ya [censored] tattooed moron. Way to brand yourself with a 70's icon Tony. We all appreciate the opportunity to point and laugh at you. Forever. You people with tattoos of barbed wire and chinese words have no room to laugh at Tony here. Ching chang, you're not chinese bitch!

People, I'm begging you, don't lump yourselves in with the fake-ass, no talent attention whores, the stupid criminals, the mindless cattle and the Tony Danzas of the world. Don't get a tattoo.
Old 02-28-2005, 07:52 AM

Default Re: The Official 2+2 Tattoo Thread

um, ok.
Old 02-28-2005, 07:56 AM

Yeah... I didn't know you before but now you're now a tool.
Old 02-28-2005, 07:56 AM

Okay?

I have a tattoo and I didn't get it to be a rebel, or any of the other reasons you listed.

In fact, I never thought I would get a tattoo.
They always seemed stupid to me, and the majority of them are.

Mine is personal to me, and most people rarely see it.
I think only about 3 people know what my tattoo is all about. It's a secret. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 02-28-2005, 08:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah... I didn't know you before but now you're now a tool.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice sentence structure. How many tats do you have?
Old 02-28-2005, 08:16 AM

It's nice to see that you diversify your meaningless idiocy equally among your opinions about tatoos and your sarcasm.

To answer your question: 5 (all of which are concealable)
Old 02-28-2005, 08:21 AM

I agree.
I don't know why other posters are giving you crap, although you do come off kind of crazy with this unprovoked yet very well constructed rant. If any Pooh-Bah had made that post people would be slobbering all over it.
Old 02-28-2005, 08:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Have you ever wondered why the mass media is constantly throwing tattoos in your face?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope.

It must be subliminal too cause I haven't noticed.

I also was not aware that the owners of mass media are interested in keeping tabs on criminals.
Old 02-28-2005, 08:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree.
I don't know why other posters are giving you crap, although you do come off kind of crazy with this unprovoked yet very well constructed rant. If any Pooh-Bah had made that post people would be slobbering all over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, he sounds like a freaking psycho, thats why people are giving him [censored]. I don't have tatoos, and generally make fun of them, but this is absurd. Just because something is written well, doesn't make the content worth a second of your time.
Old 02-28-2005, 08:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Criminals are notoriously stupid. They are also notoriously tattooed. Tattoos and stupidity go hand in hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]