Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2002, 02:02 PM

Default attack of the clones plot summary

the emperor has become the chancellor, hes not emperor yet, by attacking - he hires a covert army ,in the first, episode one - he hires a covert army to attack his home planet, he then behind their backs, this is an old tactic, sells them out, has internal officers manipulating to make sure the armies lose, then he comes as a savior, gets emergency power, gets elected chancellor, now he hires two covert armies, a clone army of stromtroopers , and this other droid army, led by darth tyrannus, whos supposedly this freedom fighter, off in afganistan in some desert planet, and so they cause this big crisis. the terrorists, thats what they call them, attack. remember this came out, this was produced before the terrorists attacks, the book was written years ago.

so youve got the terrorist attack and suddenly he says if you give me dictatorial emergency intergalactic powers,emergency powers, and give me federal power, he says that, to control everything, i will save you.

and they give him the power, and he saves them, but the general, darth tyrannus, the general actually works for him. at the end his spacecraft lands. he gets out and walks to the emperor, whos now become the emperor, who says youve been busy.
he says yes. well, now were on our way.

the end of the movie is star destroyers and the imperial battle march taking off for the first time going out to dominate and invade.
Old 09-15-2002, 07:39 AM

Default Re: attack of the clones plot summary

dont smoke crack.