Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2005, 01:57 AM

Default Cats Are Evil !!!

Evidence of True Evil.
Old 02-23-2005, 02:03 AM

Default Re: Cats Are Evil !!!

I agree, my cat bites the head off birds and leaves them at the door. Thats always fun coming home to..
Old 02-23-2005, 03:26 AM

i HATE HATE HATE cats, nasty shedding creators that belong outdoors, my last roommate had 2 and i loved living with her but i literally moved out BECAUSE she had cats, they knocked over expensive stuff of mine breaking it, tore up furniture, crapped on the floors (and my roomie wouldnt clean it up UNTIL she did the liter box which was sometimes weeks) blahhhh they were SO nasty
Old 02-23-2005, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i HATE HATE HATE cats, nasty shedding creators that belong outdoors, my last roommate had 2 and i loved living with her but i literally moved out BECAUSE she had cats, they knocked over expensive stuff of mine breaking it, tore up furniture, crapped on the floors (and my roomie wouldnt clean it up UNTIL she did the liter box which was sometimes weeks) blahhhh they were SO nasty

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who lets their cats do this is an idiot. The problem is clearly with the roommate, not the cats. They are independent but they do need to be trained as kittens or they will wreck things. And not changing their litter is the best way to get them to go crazy.

You seem to have trouble identifying the root of many problems.

NT
Old 02-23-2005, 03:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Evidence of True Evil.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, so my most recent girlfriend had 2 cats and 2 dogs...

we met because during my first day in st. louis i decided to walk around the loop...i saw these 2 gorgeous puppies (1/2 german, 1/2 huskie) and since i love puppies i had to go play with them....lo and behold a cool, hot, caring girl was their owner and we hit it off...

then as i was driving from ny to st.louis, we were talking and she said she couldn't wait to see me. the next day i called her and didn't hear back. 6 messages later asking if she could at least tell me she's ok, i still haven't heard hide nor hair...

the point, besides the bad pun: the meeting i credit to the dogs...the "break up" i blame on the cats.

goddamn cats.

-Barron
Old 02-23-2005, 03:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the next day i called her and didn't hear back. 6 messages later asking if she could at least tell me she's ok, i still haven't heard hide nor hair...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
the "break up" i blame on the cats.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another one with the root --> problem thing. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

NT
Old 02-23-2005, 03:52 AM

no it was HER cats, she tried to work with them which is why i dealt with it for so long...and shes not the ONLY person i know with cats, other peoples cats i know do the same crap. Im used to cooking dinner for alot of people at least once a week too, and it became near impossible b/c of the cat hair that was "floating" around...the only ones worth having r hairless - animals for the most part belong OUTSIDE
Old 02-23-2005, 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Evidence of True Evil.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, so my most recent girlfriend had 2 cats and 2 dogs...

we met because during my first day in st. louis i decided to walk around the loop...i saw these 2 gorgeous puppies (1/2 german, 1/2 huskie) and since i love puppies i had to go play with them....lo and behold a cool, hot, caring girl was their owner and we hit it off...

then as i was driving from ny to st.louis, we were talking and she said she couldn't wait to see me. the next day i called her and didn't hear back. 6 messages later asking if she could at least tell me she's ok, i still haven't heard hide nor hair...

the point, besides the bad pun: the meeting i credit to the dogs...the "break up" i blame on the cats.

goddamn cats.

-Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] bitches man.
Old 02-23-2005, 03:56 AM

It's funny, I have known dozens of people with cats in my life, and none of them do this. In fact, if even 10% of cats behaved the way your roomate's did, I don't think anyone would own one. I certainly wouldn't.

Just because your friend tried doesn't mean she knows half a [censored] about training a cat. She sounds like a lousy, inattentive owner, so why would she be good at training a kitten?

Again, most of your arguments seem to be of the "My friend saw it / it happened to someone I know - therefore it is universally true" variety. And then when people point out how ludicrous they are, you kind of back down, while still pretending you never said anything remotely wrong.

Wow, I am antagonizing you a lot right now, I wonder why you make me do that.

NT
Old 02-23-2005, 03:57 AM

Cats are great animals. I rescued two of them (brothers) from the animal shelter 3 years ago and I am grateful that I did. Animals, and cats especially, are like young children: Abuse or neglect them while they're young, and they will grow up either hating you or being a pain in the ass. If you treat them properly, they can be wonderful. They're definitely not a pet for the 'simple minded' individual.