Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2005, 01:04 AM

Default To you 4-tablers out there

I usually 2-table the 33's on Party, but due to a disgusting bad streak (one where "IT" happened as described in Irieguy's post ), I moved down to the 22's. I started 4-tabling them a couple days ago. What I do is start two tables right away and then start another two once the previous ones reach level 2. I wait for all 4 to finish before starting another set. Now, what I find happening often(like ALL the time) is that I get 2 OTMS and then place 2nd or 3rd in the other two. Now those aren't the most breathtaking results but they are a +PROFIT overall. I've read many posts about multitabling and the main benefit of multitabling seems to be the increased $hourly rate. So to you 4-tablers out there, is the decreased placings in 1st something that should/must be sacrified in order to 4 table? Any of you out there who consistently place 1st in 2 or more of the tables you multitable in? Anyone actually place 1st in all 4 in a single set? FOUR 1st in a row - man, that would be awesome for my bankroll and my self-esteem! Any other comments regarding 4-tabling welcome!
Old 02-22-2005, 01:30 AM

Default Re: To you 4-tablers out there

If your having trouble following all 4 and know that its effecting your decisions then you could wait an extra level (level 3) to start your 3rd and 4th tables.