Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2005, 05:28 PM

Default Royal Vegas Poker ???

Just wondering everyones thoughts on this site. I am thinking about putting some money on their to play their WSOP and ISOP satellites. I usually don't venture outside of the big 3: Party, Stars, and UB. I don't feel like dealing with hassles on cashouts, support, etc.

So can someone share some reviews on this site and list any problems they've had with it. Thanks.
Old 02-11-2005, 05:35 PM

Default Re: Royal Vegas Poker ???

No problems. Soft games. Haven't tried to cash out yet though.
Old 02-11-2005, 05:39 PM

to cash out you have to go through some bullshit where you have to e-mail or fax your driver's license and a bill confirming your residence or some such. it took them about a day to process my e-mail, and it takes a day or two to cash out to neteller. but other than the fact that that's longer than most other places i've never had any problems like not getting my money.
Old 02-11-2005, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

to cash out you have to go through some bullshit where you have to e-mail or fax your driver's license and a bill confirming your residence or some such.

[/ QUOTE ]

This happens *seemlingly* at random when cashing out from Prima sites.

I played on RV and never had to provide any type of document.
Old 02-11-2005, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

to cash out you have to go through some bullshit where you have to e-mail or fax your driver's license and a bill confirming your residence or some such.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You beat me to it - never had a problem cashing out on any site, Prima or otherwise. Some take a little longer than others, but I've never run into the documentation situation.

I do hear that Golden Palace Poker is a pain in the ass, though, which is why I haven't tried them despite their reputation for soft games.
Old 02-11-2005, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

huh... well, it's the only one i've ever played at, so i figured that with my 100% rate it must have been standard.
Old 02-11-2005, 07:14 PM

Hello. I played there for about 2 weeks. They give away $15 for free. So I used that free $15 to play .05/.10 No Limit. After about 8 days of playing .05/.10 No Limit, my $15 grew to a little over $200. Keep in mind that the buy in for .05/.10 No Limit is $5. So, I should be happy, right? No. I had to endure a lot of disconnections. So I made just 1 deposit to get their sign up bonus. Then withdrew everything. In my humble opinion, you should just stay where you are.

Charmy
Old 02-11-2005, 07:26 PM

Default Cashouts are OK

I've made several cashouts from Royal Vegas using neteller and I *NEVER* had to fax them anything.

The ring games have 10 seats and lots of Europeans play on that site. There seems to be TONS of players on that site that like to slowplay AA (Texas NLHE).

In my experience, the tourneys there are VERY soft. So expect to get your chips in with the best hand and pray they don't suck out on you. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Their s/w is mediocre and has several annoying features. Keep in mind that very little time is given to make your decisions, so multi-tabling can be more of a challenge.

Overall I think it is a good site to keep part of your bankroll...
Old 02-11-2005, 08:15 PM

I only got $10 Free and i was also able to make it into a great deal more. Multi Table SNG are cool. Entered the WSOP and won first level . Regular SNG am ITM 50% Been practicing what I leaned here. Have not put any $ in and have not taken any out. Have to wait some time for SNG to fill up. Don't Like there hand history And I also found multi tabling a little more challenging than other sites
Old 03-14-2005, 03:48 PM

Does anyone know what the maximum value of the sign-up bonus is? I have seen both $100 and $40 mentioned. I've e-mailed them twice with this question, and got no response.