Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2005, 04:09 PM

Default An Offer

I've noticed a few posts recently asking for some help with Hand Histories, or coaching etc - and figured a good way to both help people out(and help myself) would be to offer some Poker coaching. I will offer my services at the generous rate of $50 an hour because I believe this will help me as well as others. The way it works is, I'll watch up to 4 tables of your's at a time, you IM me each hand, and I will advise you as to how I would've played it and why. I'll do this for any game at any limit. PM me if you want to talk further of this on instant messenger.
-James
Old 01-25-2005, 04:22 PM

Default Re: An Offer

IMHO paying someone to watch you play on the Internet is rediculous. Might as well keep the 50 bux an hour. No matter how bad you are it would be extremely tough to lose that amount each hour. I mean sometimes there are different solutions to a problem. My advice is to just keep reading these boards and play as much as possible. That is the best way to learn.
Old 01-25-2005, 04:22 PM

I'll do it for $25/hr. Although I admit that the advice from James would probably be twice as good. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2005, 04:27 PM

Can't we just post hands here and get your advice for free?
Old 01-25-2005, 04:27 PM

I'll probably take you up on this in March if you're still going.
Old 01-25-2005, 04:28 PM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

[ QUOTE ]
IMHO paying someone to watch you play on the Internet is rediculous. Might as well keep the 50 bux an hour. No matter how bad you are it would be extremely tough to lose that amount each hour. I mean sometimes there are different solutions to a problem. My advice is to just keep reading these boards and play as much as possible. That is the best way to learn.

[/ QUOTE ]

the point is that it has future value. you don't have to lose $50/hr for it to have worth. your comments make absolutely no sense and you're just wrong
Old 01-25-2005, 04:29 PM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

[ QUOTE ]
Can't we just post hands here and get your advice for free?

[/ QUOTE ]

there are things that all of us do wrong that we don't know we're doing wrong
Old 01-25-2005, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

your comments make absolutely no sense and you're just wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, I thought they made sense...I mean I understood them and all...

--Zetack
Old 01-25-2005, 04:34 PM

I think it would be a lot easier if you just looked over hand histories. I don't see how watching the actual hands would make anything easier
Old 01-25-2005, 04:35 PM

I should've said his arguments make no sense, because they don't