Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2002, 05:13 AM

Default TruePoker Customer Service

Just wanted to state that TruePoker showed some great customer service and class with me. The server shutdown after the river card had been dealt and everyone including myself checked the river. I was in early position. I flopped an ace which gave my hand a pair of aces with a good kicker. I checked the river because three others saw the river which dealt a scare card. To my surprise everyone checked the river which made me feel good about my hand. First to act had nothing I showed my hand and then the server went down before the other two showed their hands. Truepoker simply gave everyone their money back due to the server shutdown. I emailed them and asked if I could get credit for winning that hand because it was a decent sized pot (raises preflop and postflop) which added to 17 times the BB.

Truepoker looked into it and credited my account for what the pot would have given me.

I have seen many post about the bad aspects of online customer service so I figured that I would type about something positive.

On a negative note, my girlfriend put her foot down last night about the poker (we live together) so I won't be able to play every single night for some time : (

Enrique
Old 04-30-2002, 04:24 PM

Default Re: TruePoker Customer Service

i also have good experiences with truepoker,they once refunded me money when i lost a pot due to a software bug.its nice that there are sites which accept opinions and statements of their costumers and dont blame every problem on the players.every site has its bugs and breakdown problems (some more some less)but i feel somewhat insured by knowing i will get a refund when a bug or breakdown costs me money.

asteroid
Old 05-01-2002, 10:35 AM

Default Little doggies are happy with a bone now and then. *NM*