Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2002, 11:55 PM

Default BEST DEAL ONLINE I HAVE SEEN

AMERICAS CARDROOM freeroll tourneys. 1 table freeroll 1st place wins $25. You can win 2 of them. I won 2 for $50. On tuesday the have a promotion play 200 hand and get $25. Alos have 25% deposit bonus.

I have won 2 freerolls for $50, played 200 hands on tuesday for $25, and got $50 on deposit bonus.

$125 for free and only had to play 200 hand at the .50/1.00 table to cash out.

freerolls run 24/7.

also have other promotions.

use " justice4all " as referral code

i dont work there, but everyone should take advantage of this offer FREE MONEY !!!!!!

Old 04-14-2002, 12:27 AM

Default Re: BEST DEAL ONLINE I HAVE SEEN

ACR does have some great promotions running right now. For $0 invested I had accumulated over $250 by winnning two freerolls and cleaning up at the low limit tables.

Unfortunately last night was one of those nightmare nights. QQ brought down by 69o who cold called 3 bets pre-flop. He flops a 9 and re-raises me back to cap it! Of course he rivered a 6 for 2 pair. KK brought down by same player with his 83o who turned an 8 and rivered a 3. This guy played every hand and ended up winning quite a bit of money before leaving. His J4o would hit runner-runner to make an inside wheel, etc. It was just unbelievable. But not to whine or anything, I lost about $100 last night.

I still have over $150 completely free from ACR. Not bad at all.
Old 04-14-2002, 07:12 AM

About the referral code...

I heard they treat you much much better there if you have "LLAMA" in your referral code box...that's just what I heard [img]/images/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2002, 08:10 AM

hmmmmm...... so how much do u pay me to be referred [img]/images/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2002, 09:06 AM

Default prmotion is great... but....

the software is hoRRRRIble!!
Old 04-14-2002, 12:24 PM

Default Re: prmotion is great... but....

I think the software is great -its fast,easy to see cards,no pain in the ass screen flipping over.They have the best promos of any online site and business there has picked up greatly.Usually only 4-8 games and under both omaha and holdem with the occasional 6-12.Customer service is awesome and they know how to treat their players.Most importantl there are no problems cashing.

BishopNelson
Old 04-14-2002, 06:33 PM

there software seems a bit basic, but it's fast and user friendly. the only complaint i have about acr is that they simply don't have enough players.
Old 04-14-2002, 06:57 PM

There were like 70 players there the other night.....There getting there [img]/images/smile.gif[/img]