Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2005, 02:58 PM

Default Who would win in a fight?

My friends and I debated these three questions for a while. I think #1 is the most interesting. #2 isn't really a good question, as I originally overestimated the size of a T-rex. Anyway, feel free to add your own.

(No weapons allowed, except the tank gets its standard weaponry.)

Who would win in a fight to the death?

#1.

A man with no legs vs.
A man with no arms.

#2.

A Tyrannosaurus Rex vs.
A U.S. Army tank.

#3.

Steve Irwin vs.
A komodo dragon.

I'll add my analysis if the thread gets going.
Old 01-20-2005, 03:02 PM

Default Re: Who would win in a fight?

[ QUOTE ]
My friends and I debated these three questions for a while. I think #1 is the most interesting. #2 isn't really a good question, as I originally overestimated the size of a T-rex. Anyway, feel free to add your own.

#1.

A man with no legs vs.
A man with no arms.

#2.

A Tyrannosaurus Rex vs.
A U.S. Army tank.

#3.

Steve Irwin vs.
A komodo dragon.

I'll add my analysis if the thread gets going.

[/ QUOTE ]

In scenario number one: neither have any training in any type of fighting? If not, leverage kills, the guy with no arms stomps the shizzz out of the legless man.

In scenario 2, the tank. The T-Rex is just an animal. One Incendiary shell through the chest area and it's down for the count.

In scenario 3, (Assuming he's unarmed) Steve Irwin is toast. Komotos (from watching them on his show) are walking bacteria farms. One bite and he's most likely dying. Plus, they got that big bad-assed tail to bitch-slap him with. Dragon in 30 minutes.
Old 01-20-2005, 03:04 PM

1) The man with no arms wins. He's much more mobile and can kick the man with no legs - assuming no wheelchair and a flat playing field, his head will be at near-perfect kicking height.

2) The tank.

3) Komodo Dragon. Steve Irwin may be able to out wrestle and maybe pin it, but he has no means of killing it without a weapon. The dragon could kill the idiot with its natural weapons.
Old 01-20-2005, 03:09 PM

#1. The guy with no arms wins. If neither of them is equipped, I don't see how you could even debate this.

#2. Tank, obviously

#3. It depends on whether the komodo knows it's in a fight. Steve can hunt down a komodo, sneak up behind it, and kill it somehow. If they were pitted against each other in a ring though, it would be interesting. Also, the bacteria doesn't kill you right away, guys. It means little in a fight to the death.
Old 01-20-2005, 03:12 PM

legs
tank
komodo
Old 01-20-2005, 03:13 PM

The likely answers I hear to these 3 are man with no arms, tank, and komodo dragon. Perhaps I just like to argue, but I have been able to come up with responses to all 3, only one of which I think I actually truly agree with (#1).

#1.

While it's certainly possible the man with no arms will just stomp the legless guy to death, I think the legless man would stand more than a fighting chance. And yes, in this fight, I mean no wheelchair allowed.

First of all, I know a man with no legs. He, and I'd imagine the majority of people with no legs who don't use wheelchairs, is incredible strong. A few kicks is not going to knock him out.

Now, here is the way he wins: grab the other guy's legs when he kicks. If he does this, he wins. All he would have to do is climb or knock him down or punch the guy in the nuts. Once they engage in close combat, there is simply no way for the man with no arms to fight back.

I used to think a t-rex was much bigger than it actually was and it would be able to withstand the tank bullets. Then it would just be able to toss the tank around. I guess not.

I think Steve Irwin would have an outside chance if he were able to punch the thing in the eye a few times. This would be the key. Also, humans of course get that extra power when fighting for their lives so this must be considered. The poison and the tail would be a big problem though.
Old 01-20-2005, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

#1.

A man with no legs vs.
A man with no arms.

[/ QUOTE ]

man with no arms and it's not close.

[ QUOTE ]
#2.

A Tyrannosaurus Rex vs.
A U.S. Army tank.

[/ QUOTE ]

assuming the tank is run by professionals, the tank and it's not close.

[ QUOTE ]
#3.

Steve Irwin vs.
A komodo dragon.

[/ QUOTE ]

if irwin has no kind of weapons, and the dragon is a fully grown healthy specimen, the dragon...and it's not even close.

sorry about the "it's not even close" remarks...i am lame.
Old 01-20-2005, 03:18 PM

Armless would get the sh!t kicked out of him, literally. I really don't think this fight would be close at all.

Unless the T-rex was the size of Vermont, I really don't think size would matter. Tank wins easily.

Irwin. Those dragons aren't very agile, I don't think. All the Spaz has to do is mount that sucker from behind like he does his crocodile b!tches. Although I guess I don't really know what he does at that point to "win" the fight. Sleeper hold? Is this a fight to the death?
Old 01-20-2005, 03:19 PM

these are all pretty obvious, but I just wanted to add, if Steve Irwin faught a Komodo dragon and was bit by it, he would die. Apparently aside from having strong jaws and sharp teeth, the Komodo dragons are also quite potty mouths. Their mouths are filled with a bunch of sick bacteria and such. Basically they kill at will in Indonesia.
Old 01-20-2005, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Irwin. Those dragons aren't very agile, I don't think

[/ QUOTE ] wrong, those fuc[/b]kers are fast and agile.