Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2005, 12:47 PM

Default datamining question

Hi I have this cross posted in HU/Shorthanded too, as it is the limit I play...

My situation is this: I have an account on party and will be getting a new rakeback deal on pokerNOW. Will it be possible to datamine 8 or even 12 tables at once? Is it possible to download say, Empire, but not create an account and still mine? Basically, will the data still write to your hard drive even if you are not signed in???

Second question is this- WHen I am mining party for HH's, and I leave it run all night, by morning (or the next afternoon when I check it), it says that I have been disconnected because of lack of activity. Is there a way around this, such a a program?

Input appreciated.
Old 01-17-2005, 01:52 PM

Default Re: datamining question

You need to have a real money account to get more than 1 window open at once.

I now have Party, Empire, PokerNow and Eurobet so I can start mining 16 tables [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Not sure how to prevent timing out. You could set up a macro script to bring up the lobby and click the cashier button and exit or something but I wouldn't risk them scanning your computer for bots/macros and getting banned.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:57 PM

i'm having trouble getting pt to allow me to mine more than one site at once. i have an account at party, empire and pokernow and it only lets me do it at pokernow. any ideas?
Old 01-18-2005, 12:58 PM

Do you have all 4 skins installed on one pc?
Old 01-18-2005, 01:27 PM

yes, i have party, empire, pokernow, and eurobet. my account at eurobet wont let me sign in though. i think they caught me whoring [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] i can have party and empire both mining at the same time, i can also have pokernow and empire both mining at the same time. but for some reason i cant open pookernow and party at the same time. anyone know why [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2005, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You could set up a macro script to bring up the lobby and click the cashier button and exit or something but I wouldn't risk them scanning your computer for bots/macros and getting banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can they do that?
Old 01-18-2005, 01:43 PM

Did you try deleting the UCID key in the registry? That's the only thing I can think of. You might just want to check and make sure it's not there again. Then try.