Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2005, 11:51 PM

Default Acquiring Party Skins Accounts

[I'll apologize because I know this is something that's been covered countless times in the past but I never took the time to read those threads and I'm absolutely horrible at using the search function here.]

What I need to know is the common techniques for acquiring accounts from the other party skins (under my same email address) after already having an open party account.

Any useful links or advice would be appreciated.
Old 01-09-2005, 06:27 AM

Default Re: Acquiring Party Skins Accounts

This has obviously been covered multiple times (use the forum search feature in the future). However, all you have to do is uninstall the party skin you have an account on (all of them) and then install the new one and create an account. You can also edit your registry instead of doing this, but it's just as easy to uninstall. Make sure you provide all the same info. Party skins don't care if you have multiple accounts as long as you are on the up and up. If anyone asks any questions, just say that you want to be able to play tournaments at both sites (the skins have unique tourneys). Actually, if someone would like to do me a favor, go ahead and list all the party skins that you know of. I've been having considerable difficulty finding the names of them all on the web. The ones I know of so far are:

Party
Empire
PokerNOW
Intertops
Eurobet
MultiPoker

Thanks a lot.