Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2005, 11:29 PM

Default Boy, it sure is sweet...

having a game won at halftime. Tried to tell you guys SC would leave the Sooners in their dust. Do you really think a bunch of Okie beefeaters can keep up with a bunch of So Cal speedsters? What was really sweet was when I called the Man, he told me the line was USC plus 1!!! I about fell over. I told him I would do him a favor and instead of my usual nickel on a game, I was going dime time. Hats off to my alma mater, withou a doubt the best college football team this year.--Big Al--
Old 01-05-2005, 02:03 AM

Default How Big Al made me $$$$$$ yet again

I woke today about 300 PM PST, with $320 in pocket planing to bet 110 on OK and 110 on the under and a 100 parlay. Then I logged onto 2+2 read Big Al's post and how he specifically liked Matt Leinart and the passing game. So I drove to Sams Town in Vegas and bet 200 on Matt Linert over 237 yards, 25 on Leinart to have 4 TDs 10-1, and 25 on Leinart to have 5 or more TDs 12-1, and 50 parlay on USC and Over. Because I read Big Als post I went from a loser to a winner, thank you Big AL.
Old 01-05-2005, 03:11 AM

Default Re: Boy, it sure is sweet...

I had bet SC early at -1.5 -- I did get a bit concerned when you hopped on board...

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]