Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2001, 11:57 PM

Default For PokerSoftware

If you wish to purchase an ad you are welcome to do so. Otherwise your ads/posts will be deleted.

Best wishes,

Mason
Old 10-10-2001, 03:18 AM

Default Yo Mason!

Of course I'll buy ads! How much advertising space do I get for, lets say 50% of all the profits I get from AutoReq? No! I'm feeling generous today - lets say 100%! Heck - why not say 1,000,000%!!!

That would be....eh....$0.00....

Seriously: I really got your attention there, didn't I? With the "ads" posts, I mean? Maybe they really were out of line, though. I know you try to keep this place clean, and we certainly do appreciate it! So sorry for fooling you. I really am just this one guy though, who have written this nice little program to help you get hand histories from Paradise. It took me a week or so, 'cause I'm not no super Windows programmer. But I think it turned out pretty neat! So I wanted to share it with my fellow 2+2'ers. That's OK, ain't it? Can I post in a more serious tone? (Or dare you put the "ads" posts back up? Dare I ask?)

Anyway, sorry once again, and please download AutoReq and try it yourself! (But you don't play at Paradise, do you? If you want you could go to http://pokersoftware.onestop.net and check it out anyway. I got that address for free. Neat, eh? The web page ain't that special, though.)
Old 10-10-2001, 06:04 PM

Default Re: Yo Mason!

Has anyone looked at this stuff. If you have can you let me know exactly what it is and whether it is legitimate and should be allowed to appear on these forums.

Thanks,

Mason
Old 10-10-2001, 06:08 PM

Default Re: Yo Mason! and is it a trojan??? (nt)

nt
Old 10-10-2001, 07:53 PM

Default My opinion - Mason

Mason:

I have no opinion of the package that generated this thread, I am not interested in it. I also agree with your stance towards people taking advantage of this forum for free advertising.

However, I would still like to become aware of new sites and or products that are are poker related.

My suggestion, give all new sites and products one "freebie" in the form of a general announcement, when abused fireup the chainsaw and start deleting.

Sincerly,

Jodder
Old 10-10-2001, 08:23 PM

Default Re: Yo Mason! and is it a trojan??? (nt)

Regarding security, from their site:

"Second: be aware! Go to http://grc.com/ for more general information about security issues. And don't trust anyone you don't know (like me!)."

Oh, I'm so confused. Is this guy Mike Caro, or what?

Old 10-12-2001, 12:27 AM

Default Why did you delete my reply Mason? *NM*

Old 10-12-2001, 12:35 AM

Default Re: Why did you delete my reply Mason?

Because I'm not convinced that what it is that you want to offer is worthwhile, and until I become convinced that is the case, all your posts will be removed.
Old 10-12-2001, 12:53 AM

Default OK, but please look into it then.

It might be useful to some people. It is to me. I would want to know if someone else had written something like this that I could use. Just trying to help my fellow Internet poker player. But if I'm the only one having this, I'm better off than the rest of them... Hmmm. Maybe I should keep my software to myself in the future...
Old 10-12-2001, 02:02 AM

Default Re: Why did you delete my reply Mason?

Im kinda confused..........

He's not selling this product.

There have been plenty of posts about Pokerstat/History Hand Grabber for PP here in the past.

Am i missing something?