Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2004, 12:01 PM

Default Party \"EXTRA30\" Question

Months ago I submitted my request to Party to deactivate my account. As with others the promise of a rake rebate led me to make this request so I could re-open an account that would allow a rebate.

FINALLY, my original account has been closed. I entered the afiliate code when registering my account. My question is: When I deposit can I take advantage of the "EXTRA30" code or will I neeed to use the affiliate code as well. Obviously I would rather forgo the "EXTRA30" to insure I get my rakeback.

Have emailed my affiliate on this matter but was hoping for a quick answer here from someone with experience in this matter. I am hoping to get the signup bonus cleared so I can also take advantage of "DECREL" as well so time is of the essence. TIA!
Old 12-22-2004, 12:35 PM

Default Re: Party \"EXTRA30\" Question

I tried using the "EXTRA30" code in the bonus code location when I joined Party for the first time and it didn't work.

I called them and they said that you have to request this bonus from the Party web page, THEN click on a link that is sent to you from Party, THEN enter the "EXTRA30" in the bonus code location.

I was never able to get the email thing sent to me from Party to work, I always got an error from their web page. I said screw it and entered "EXTRA30" in the bonus location on sign up, but it didn't work.

Good luck.
Old 12-22-2004, 12:39 PM

I received a link in my confirmation email. When I clicked on the link it gave me the EXTRA30 code. I have no reason to believe this will not work or they will make good on it.

My question is: Since I already used my affiliate code when registering my account do I still need to use that code when making my first deposit to ensure I get my rakeback? Obviously I would forgo the extra 10% in favor of the rakeback.
Old 12-22-2004, 12:46 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]
Months ago I submitted my request to Party to deactivate my account. As with others the promise of a rake rebate led me to make this request so I could re-open an account that would allow a rebate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does Party actually go along with this, or do you have to do it under the table (use a different email address, etc.)?

-Mike
Old 12-22-2004, 12:47 PM

I don't know about that. I know nothing about rakeback programs.

Good luck
Old 12-22-2004, 12:52 PM

In reading other posts in this forum I am under the impression this has already been done by several other posters. I used the same email and obviously Neteller account I had previously used. Signed up again this AM and have received no inquiries from Party support on the matter. Honesty is the best policy in no way do I want to risk having my BR frozen.

What can Party say? I requested my account closed.......had a change of heart and decided to reopen a new one. I am not committing any fraud as all info I have provided is accurate. Besides.......I play ALOT of hands/month.....I'm sure they will welcome me back with open arms. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2004, 01:10 PM

Called Party support. They have confirmed I may use the Extra30 code and still be eligible for my affiliate rakeback. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2004, 01:20 PM

Yeah, I just saw this post and was about to say that I went through something similar just a few weeks back, and it wasn't an issue.
Old 12-22-2004, 02:49 PM

Whenever I sign onto party I recieve a popup telling me that I am eligible for the EXTRA30 bonus until the 4th of January. I don't think I recieved an email or followed a link so do I have to contact them before I can use the code or can I simply make my Neteller deposit and insert the code in the bonus box?
Old 12-22-2004, 03:22 PM

Click on the pop up telling you about the EXTRA30, then it should send you to a web page, then click the link and it should send you an email, in the email click that link and it should activate something in their database and THEN you can enter the EXTRA30 code.

I just tried entering EXTRA30 without getting sent the email or clicking on the link that would have been in that email and it didn't work.