Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2004, 02:21 AM

Default The Gaming Club: The Emperor Has No Bonus?

After receiving the news that The Gaming Club had finally changed their definition of "raked hands" to actually fall in line with every other poker site, I decided to return to this site and "register" for the $300 bonus. However, every time I entered my name, login code, and e-mail address on the registration page, all I would see after hitting "submit" was a refreshed page with the above three boxes blank, and no confirmation that I was successfully registered. Nonetheless, I sat down to play at a 6-max 1/2 table, and periodically checked my accrued bonus points. Of course, every time I put the information in and hit "submit," I would just receive a refreshed page and no change from the default from "0" points.

I guess that trying to earn a bonus through The Gaming Club is not much different than attempting to get your mail-in rebate from one of those clearinghouses that always happens to lose your paperwork.

P.S. As if all of the above wasn't enough, I am re-experiencing the super slowness of the hand history download, and am also seeing how confusing the process is going to be to transmit these hands to Pokertraker.

I think I'll just stick to Empire.