Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2004, 10:55 PM

Default Should I still play at TGC (The Gaming Club)?

Hey,

I signed up last night and deposited $200. When finished; a ‘success’ message popped up and gave me my ‘Prima Activation Code’. The message also stated that I would receive a verification email.

The email never arrived. After about an hour, I wrote to support telling them that I received an Activation Code via popup but NO verification email. I then asked if it was okay to start playing.

I received an email this morning telling me ‘we have taken the liberty of validating your The Gaming Club Poker account for use, so you no longer have to wait for the validation link to be e-mailed to you.’

That’s cool... but there was no mention as to whether I would still be receiving that email or not. Again... no big deal.

I opened the client software and started checking around to see if a ‘pending’ bonus had been applied to my account. In the ‘Promotions & Events’ section, I clicked on the link saying ‘click here to check your current Bonus Redemption Points. I was then asked to enter my UserID.

When I do, I get this:

Total Points Earned: no data available
Bonus Points Paid Out: no data available
Points Until Next Bonus: no data available
Bonus Cash Remaining: no data available

Then another message pops up saying – ‘Unfortunately you do not qualify for this bonus’.

I don't understand this at all?

I've never played at any prima site... and I simply signed up yesterday for the first time ever and deposited $200.

I wrote support earlier this morning and haven’t received a response so I thought I’d write here to see whether or not you guys think I should just start playing... or not.

SIDE NOTE: On top of this... I’ve read here on the board that they are still counting raked hands the old way. And a few other people have posted about how much hassle it is to cash out at TGC.

Any comments are welcome. And my main question is... should I start playing tonight? I’m bored out of my mind and my money is tied up at TGC. Would you begin playing? Or would you begin Cashing Out?

Kindly,
EZ