Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2004, 07:32 PM

Default One more hand, KQ in late position

All people in this hand are loose passive..

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is CO with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. MP1 posts a blind of $0.5.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 (poster) checks, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, Hero calls, Button folds, SB folds, BB checks.

I probably should have raised this preflop but I was 4 tabling and not paying enough attention.

Flop: (5.50 SB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 folds.

Turn: (4.75 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls.

I dont know about my turn play, should I have raised this bet? If I raised it would have to be for value, I didnt raise because I figured that I was beat by BB, but I called because I was not positive of it and I still had outs to trips and 2 pair if he has a lower two pair...

River: (8.75 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB folds, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls.

Wont let this get checked through

Final Pot: 10.75 BB
Old 12-15-2004, 07:37 PM

Default Re: One more hand, KQ in late position

PF: Call is fine because you're not going to narrow the field by raising, and your pot equity is not going to be hugely better than anyone else's - KQo doesn't play well multi-handed, and there is no way for you to cut down the number of hands seeing the flop.

F: Easy Bet
T: I raise, call down a 3-bet. I think that most players would C/R if they hit trips on the turn, so I am hesistant to say that's what he's holding.
R: Easy bet

Alex