Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2004, 02:53 PM

Default question about neteller

can a neteller account be shared for depsiting into poker sites?? for example-- if my neteller account has 2K in it can i deposit into both my account on party poker, and into a friends account?? would we both be able to cash back into the same neteller account?

thanks~
Old 12-15-2004, 02:59 PM

Default Re: question about neteller

Not likely. What's to stop me from signing up 8 times at party using fake names and getting 8 deposit bonuses by using the same Neteller account.

Just cash the money to your bank, give your friend $500 to put in his bank and have him open a Neteller account.
Old 12-15-2004, 03:10 PM

Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm new, but does neteller charge a fee for you to deposit money - or only to take money out?
Old 12-15-2004, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not likely. What's to stop me from signing up 8 times at party using fake names and getting 8 deposit bonuses by using the same Neteller account.

Just cash the money to your bank, give your friend $500 to put in his bank and have him open a Neteller account.

[/ QUOTE ]

both accounts have been playing on party for over a year--they will not be new accounts. Its a matter of a combined BR type agreement thingy--and we would like to do it from one neteller account(mine)
Old 12-15-2004, 03:15 PM

They charge about an 8% deposit fee. I have not withdrawn any money yet, so I'm not sure about that.
Old 12-15-2004, 03:19 PM

I can guarentee that if you use one neteller for two accounts, both accounts will be flagged and locked, you will have to send in a bunch of information that will take forever to do, and if worse comes to worse they will confiscate your funds and shut your accounts down permamently. Not to mention that the second account will have conflicting details (address, name, etc.) and will almost deifnitely be locked. It's not worth the hassle.
Old 12-15-2004, 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can guarentee that if you use one neteller for two accounts, both accounts will be flagged and locked, you will have to send in a bunch of information that will take forever to do, and if worse comes to worse they will confiscate your funds and shut your accounts down permamently. Not to mention that the second account will have conflicting details (address, name, etc.) and will almost deifnitely be locked. It's not worth the hassle.

[/ QUOTE ]
ok thanks, thats what i wanted to know.....appreciate it---- is there anyway to get around this? like maybe transfering $$ through the site. what about from neteller account to neteller account?
Old 12-15-2004, 03:23 PM

But its okay to use the same neteller account for different Party skins, right?

And there's no fee for depositing/withdrawing from a poker site (E.g. Party Skins)- just from withdrawing/depositing to neteller from your bank account? Or am I mistaken?

StuR
Old 12-15-2004, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But its okay to use the same neteller account for different Party skins, right?

And there's no fee for depositing/withdrawing from a poker site (E.g. Party Skins)- just from withdrawing/depositing to neteller from your bank account? Or am I mistaken?

StuR

[/ QUOTE ]

you are correct
Old 12-15-2004, 03:54 PM

Yes you can transfer money between accounts on the site (provided they're both the same skin).