Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2004, 12:20 PM

Default Looking for Cheap Philadelphia Eagles Tickets (websites)

I know that's title doesn't make sense.

Does anyone know where to get cheap event tickets online? cheapest eagle's tickets I can find are $200 each. Just looking for something cheaper.

Any site recommendations?

(Does anyone know if they get cheaper if I buy them closer to the event. For instance, do they not want to get stuck with extra tickets?)
Old 12-09-2004, 03:50 PM

Default Re: Looking for Cheap Philadelphia Eagles Tickets (websites)

[ QUOTE ]

Does anyone know where to get cheap event tickets online? cheapest eagle's tickets I can find are $200 each. Just looking for something cheaper.

(Does anyone know if they get cheaper if I buy them closer to the event. For instance, do they not want to get stuck with extra tickets?)

[/ QUOTE ]

If you find anything out, let me know.

If you are willing to take a road trip, you will almost certainly be able to get tickets for the Skins game for under face.
Old 12-09-2004, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are willing to take a road trip, you will almost certainly be able to get tickets for the Skins game for under face.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will. I want to see them at the Linc when they play the cowboys. (The game might not mean anything, which is why I want them cheaper than 200/ticket. Plus I can take the subway from my house, so I don't need to worry about insane parking fees.)

I did notice Redskins tickets for about $85/ticket on some of these ticket pages.
Old 12-09-2004, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I will. I want to see them at the Linc when they play the cowboys. (The game might not mean anything, which is why I want them cheaper than 200/ticket. Plus I can take the subway from my house, so I don't need to worry about insane parking fees.)

I did notice Redskins tickets for about $85/ticket on some of these ticket pages.

[/ QUOTE ]

You will be able to get tickets to that particular game for under $200/ticket. Check e-bay and the Eagles message board. Here is an auction on ebay that ends in ~4 hrs that right now is at $305 for 2 tickets. Also, there are two others that end in ~5 hrs that are at $280 and $275 for a pair. I am guessing these will be around $400 by the time the auction ends, but probably not higher.

The key with these things is to be patient. I went to the playoff game against the Packers last year for $175, so I'm sure you'll be able to get tickets to a regular season game against the Cowboys game for $200 a piece.