Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2004, 09:41 AM

Default Online satellites for Aussie Millions?

Hello all,

Which sites are holding satellites for the Aussie Millions? Of them, where are the cheapest buy-ins? Also, where are the least number of participants (meaning, the best chances of winning a seat to this Aussie tournament)?

Thanks,
Poker Scout
Old 11-29-2004, 12:51 PM

Default Re: Online satellites for Aussie Millions?

there's this one site, partypoker.com, you mightve heard of it. they run tons of satellites each day, with many many different buy-in amounts. of the 11 sites i belong to, its the only site i know of running the aussie satellites.
Old 11-29-2004, 01:34 PM

Party is running some single table qualifiers for their main qualifying event. For $7+1 you can play a STT to win a seat in a $70 STT qualifier in which 1st place gets a seat into the $600 main event in which 1 in 21 go to AUS.

The $7+1's are a cakewalk, the $70's are not quite so easy. I place that table at somewhere between a typical Party $30 and $50 SnG.

One question I have for anyone that may know... If I win more than 1 entry for the Aussie.B satellite through the $70 SnG's, will Party pay cash instead of 'freeroll' entries for any after that 1st one? If so, would you think it is worthwhile to persue the $600+whatever payoff for the cost of the $8 (taking into account that the $7+1 is about the easiest table running recently that I have found)?
Old 11-29-2004, 05:55 PM

Regarding PartyPoker's Australia satellites:

Thread 1

Thread 2
Old 12-05-2004, 06:46 AM

Betfair offers £10 and £20 buy-ins for a double entry to both the Australian Poker Championship and World Speed Poker Championship. They list three winners so far on their site.

Ladbrokes is also offering seats to the Aussie Millions, but I can't find their buy-in rates.

Noble Poker offers satellites at $1, $2.50, $5 and $10, with a direct buy-in to their super satellite at $50. Anyone tried playing ths sats here?